Bored hookers

I tried to find a link,but Apparently this article was good enough to put in the Taipei Times but I can;t find it online.

Anyway, did anyone see this article on the front page of the Taipei Times today?
Prostitutes bored as soccer trumps sex at World Cup
it starts … The hordes of beer swilling men who have descended on Germany for the world cup are proving a disappointment for the host nation’s sex workers, preferring to party in public rather than spend time with prostitutes. While some of the larger red-light establishments in host cities have seen their cash tills ringing , a lot of prostitutes say the anticipated boost for Germany’s liberal sex industry has failed to materialize.
" the pent up sexual demand of horny fans from around the world which has been widely anticipated has not materialized at all"
chuckle and so on…

I thought it was amusing :smiley:… plus I didn’t know prostitution has been legalized in Germany, interesting :slight_smile:

Ah well, it seems if we were in germany, we could get some good deals. :slight_smile:

Well, you know, you might be able to get a deal here. I was walking through that concrete park in front of the Regent hotel tonight and this ghastly looking woman appeared out of nowhere and asked me, “You like sexy massage?”

Don’t forget these are men who get excited over football and are probably English, I doubt they even like women.

Well, you know, you might be able to get a deal here. I was walking through that concrete park in front of the Regent hotel tonight and this ghastly looking woman appeared out of nowhere and asked me, “You like sexy massage?”[/quote]

So who’s up for opening up a new sports bar? Offering a little footie with your footie.

It’s quite obvious that these women don’t have bfs or they would know that sex is the last thing on their minds.

Have you ever tried to have a conversation with a man when he is engrossed in his favorite sport? It’s like talking to a wall. These sport competitions are ways for men to bond IMO and exerise their manhood. Hell, If I were a German hooker, I would say “good for me. 2 weeks vacation” :laughing:

Anyone up for a trip to Germany?

To… uh… watch football.

Anyone up for a trip to Germany?

To… uh… watch football.[/quote]

OHHHHH I’m telllin on you… :smiley:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: chuckle
I knew you were gonna say that MK :smiley:

Telling who what? That I’m all the sudden a huge football fan? That’s no secret I was practically born with a ball on my foot (though I had a surgery that fixed that and now everything’s almost back to normal.)

hey hey hey… this is about poor sex workers and their lack of work… (wow i never thought that would be something that could ever be said chuckle)…
The sad thing is apparently a lot of ‘girls’ went there for the World Cup (otherwise i would be inclined to agree with you nama… vacation ahhh the life), and are being disapointed by the actual football enthusiasim, acording to the article, (or maybe it was another one, not sure now) Othere cities hosting games have had a real boom in the ‘industry’, hence the how they are surprised about what’s happening now.

[quote=“delieadalish”]hey hey hey… this is about poor sex workers and their lack of work… (wow I never thought that would be something that could ever be said chuckle)…
The sad thing is apparently a lot of ‘girls’ went there for the World Cup (otherwise i would be inclined to agree with you nama… vacation ahhh the life), and are being disapointed by the actual football enthusiasim, acording to the article, (or maybe it was another one, not sure now) Othere cities hosting games have had a real boom in the ‘industry’, hence the how they are surprised about what’s happening now.[/quote]

The smart hookers would dress a little differently, hang out in sports bars, and seduce fans into thinking they love football. I’d be sure to watch in a bar where I could find them girls.

OK, back on topic…

[quote=“Inter Press Service News Agency back in Janurary”]GERMANY:
World Cup - a Magnet for Forced Prostitution?
Anxela Iglesias

BERLIN, Jan 4 (IPS) - Football players, fans and journalists from all over the world are getting ready to head to the World Cup in Germany. And among those packing their bags are about 40,000 sex workers who will be there to satisfy the high demand for their services.

Some German cities are planning mobile brothels and condom distribution for the booming business expected in June, when FIFA (International Football Federation) holds its world championship.

ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=31663[/quote]

[quote=“Reuters”]“Don’t use prostitutes,” World Cup fans urged
Reuters Thursday May 25, 09:50 AM

SHEFFIELD (Reuters) - Police are urging football fans heading for the World Cup to think twice before visiting prostitutes in Germany as many of the women may have been forced into sex slavery.
[…]
Up to 40,000 women are at risk of enforced prostitution in Germany during the championship, media have reported.
[Link to article][/quote]

Which is it? 40,000 entrepreneurs made the journey for larger profits, or 40,000 slaves were sent to get pimped? I imagine it is the smugglers that are upset about the return they’re getting on their investment in mobile hooker-homes and plane tickets.

Have any of you considered that it’s the number of women fans attending that’s making the difference? Maybe the guys are for the most part getting lucky with female fanatics who have pent up excitement of their own after the matches.

Any stats on the percentage of women fans in attendance compared to previous years?

[quote=“All Newspapers”] Today it was announced by the Institute of Complete Guesswork that the wildly inaccurate and unresearched number that will be used in the media when writing about prostitutes at the World Cup in Germany will be 40,000.

Other numbers had been considered, but difficulties arose with copyright issues over the numbers 50,000 and 60,000 which have already been bagged for the numbers of England fans arrested and sausages consumed per minute.

The Institute provided 75,000 press packs including novelty condoms and discount vouchers for Lizzy Bordello’s House of Fun to the dozen or so journalists attending the press conference. Will this do?[/quote]

Erm, maybe all the Europeans have their wives with them? Shouldn’t stop Pele though he had queues of them lined up to choose from at the Korean world cup…erm allegedly.

[quote=“Lord Lucan”][quote=“All Newspapers”] Today it was announced by the Institute of Complete Guesswork that the wildly inaccurate and unresearched number that will be used in the media when writing about prostitutes at the World Cup in Germany will be 40,000.

Other numbers had been considered, but difficulties arose with copyright issues over the numbers 50,000 and 60,000 which have already been bagged for the numbers of England fans arrested and sausages consumed per minute.

The Institute provided 75,000 press packs including novelty condoms and discount vouchers for Lizzy Bordello’s House of Fun to the dozen or so journalists attending the press conference. Will this do?[/quote][/quote]
This pretty much sums up why I stay away from newspapers. CNN is all I need.

[quote=“R. Daneel Olivaw”]Have any of you considered that it’s the number of women fans attending that’s making the difference? Maybe the guys are for the most part getting lucky with female fanatics who have pent up excitement of their own after the matches.

Any stats on the percentage of women fans in attendance compared to previous years?[/quote]

ha ha … why pay when you can get the same cheap sex for free? c’ept the hooker doesn;t really give damn if you call :wink: