"bottomless" cat food bowl

You know how cats would stop eating when they see the bottom of the food bowl?

What if there was a “bottomless cat food bowl” that consists of a bunch of cat food grains glued to the bottom of the food bowl so the cat thinks it’s never empty and so you wouldn’t have a bunch of wasted food grains around the edge?

1 Like

Is this a Shark Tank/Dragon’s Den pitch?

More like a Cat Tank pitch…

2 Likes

@Taiwan_Luthiers’ next project: miniature guitars for cats.

3 Likes

Miniature supermarkets for cats…

1 Like

Could easily be giant cats in a regular sized supermarket

Wouldn’t that mean like lions and tigers and leopards… :thinking:

Big, I’ll accept. But they’re not giant.

Im afraid that’s only the stupid ones. The better solution would be put a photo of food the bottom ^^

1 Like

It seems like one or a combination of a couple of things would happen:

• The fake pellets (if actual food) would go moldy, and your cat might get sick.
  • The fake pellets (whether actual food or synthetic/plastic) would eventually fall off, or your cat would try to chew them off, and then your cat would be eating the fake pellets plus the glue.

I’ve never heard such a pish idea in my life. I’m oot.

1 Like

Maybe buy a cat food bowl that is not flat at the bottom. So the pellets keep sliding toward the center until it’s all gone?

2 Likes

That’s a good idea, actually! Before TL tries to reinvent the wheel…

1 Like

Or a system where a big bag of cat food is fed upward as the cat eats from the bowl, so from the cat’s point of view the bowl is never empty. Like an automatic feeder but ones that feeds from the bottom rather than from the side…

Wouldn’t that just make a fat cat?

1 Like

My cat don’t seem to like cat food all that much so he eats enough to satisfy him.

He might become fat if it dispenses only tuna though…

1 Like