Bottom's Up

Anyone tried the American food on the menu, any recommendations?

Yeah sure the food is great. The owner is american and has set it up real well and is a real nice guy.

Pulled pork sandwich is fantastic.

Drink’s aren’t cheap but you can’t beat the food. :notworthy:

Is the apostrophe really before the ‘s’? :roflmao:

I am guessing the OP added it.

It needs a question mark.

Why? “Bottom’s up” as a statement seems plausible to me. Quite a good name for a bar, IMO.

Been there, is a nice place… and that’s pretty much all I can remember, which means I had a good time.

Great food and atmosphere…

I love the salmon and probably order it once a week.

Dave the owner is a great Friendly atmosphere.

Daily specials are on the board walkng in. Philly Cheesesteak is yummy.

Red house wine good too.

I will try the salmon next time Also nice duck place next door, for Taiwanese winter duck.

Referring to it as Bottoms Up, no one is going to know what you’re talking about.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where this place is? I don’t see a location anywhere in this thread. Or did I miss something?

[quote=“Dark Horse”]Can anyone point me in the direction of where this place is? I don’t see a location anywhere in this thread. Or did I miss something?[/quote

Cheung gong rd corner of Ching nien rd (Qing Nien), directly opposite of the Starbucks . Just down from the Han Shin department store.
I was there the other night and tried their pork chop. It was very good . Western restaurants are hard to come by in k-town so it’s refreshing (and encouraging) to see a guy serving proper western food.