Bounce Sports Cafe and Lounge

Hi everyone , we have opened up a sports oriented bar on RenAi Road Section 4 right near the intersection of GuangFu South Road. We have a nice outdoor area looking at a tree lined RenAi rd. We got San Miguel on tap and a really good bartender mixing up awesome cocktails. I wine cooler of Chilean wine is also available . We also have a menu serving up German, English and South African Sausages. As well as Aussie meat pie , Quesadillas , burgers, and a variety of other pub favs. On the tube. We have 3 screens of which 2 are brand new 50"LED displays. Watching the F1 in HD from Singapore was absolutely crystal clear . We’ve also recently installed a satellite dish which will show Setanta sports in near HD quality. Which means this weekend’s Rugby Championships will be aired on all 3 screens. :bravo: We’re open T,W,TH,FR,S,S from 5pm onwards and have a no smoking indoor policy. We also do not add a service charge to your bill. :no-no: The price you see is the price you pay.

This weekend’s moon festival special.
Sanmiguel draught buy 3 get 1 free (500cc)
Heineken buy 3 get 1 free.
$500 all you can drink mixed bar drinks.
Any purchase of the above gets you free BBQ all night while supplies last! :lick:

[color=#FF8000]Bounce Sports Cafe and Lounge[/color]
1F, No.434 RenAi Road Section4
Exit 3 SYS Memorial Hall MRT Station
Walk south on GuangFu South rd. cross RenAi rd.
Turn left , walk 20meters and we’re on the right side.
(02)27223230
FB search: Bounce cafe Taipei

How far away are you from the Taipei bus station?
I live in Toufen and I am looking for some entertainment

Call it a sports ‘bar’, sports ‘cafe’ sounds kinda, erm,…gay. just sayin. I hope you have good success and I look forward to patronizing your establishment.

Bounce is a good name. As long as there are things that bounce, like at Hooters. It sounds like a fun place.

[quote=“sstyles15”]How far away are you from the Taipei bus station?
I live in Toufen and I am looking for some entertainment[/quote]

We’re at the SYS Memorial Hall Station. From main station would be around 20 minutes and another 10min walk.

You have a sports schedule posted anywhere? Didn’t see on your FB

It’s up now. Thanks.

Just hired some lovely bar girls if that’s what you mean :unamused:

Patio heater has arrived. Enjoy a cold one under the [color=#FF0000]heat![/color] :sunglasses:

[color=#FF8000]Bounce Sports Cafe and Lounge[/color]

1F, No.434 Ren’ai Road Section4
Exit 3 SYS Memorial Hall MRT Station
Walk south on Guangfu South Rd. cross Ren’ai Rd.
Turn left , walk 20meters and we’re on the right side.
(02)27223230
[color=#4080FF]FB[/color] search: Bounce cafe Taipei

We will be broadcasting live , the [color=#BF0000]World Junior Hockey Championships[/color] 2013, Ufa Russia. :slight_smile:
12/26 ~1/5

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 3&t=116252

You should set up at least a wordpress web page with some basic info and put your business up on google maps or however that works if you haven’t already.