Boys Trip / Bucks Trip / Stags trip Last trip before marriage !!!

Honestly, I don’t think it really matters where you go, it’s who you go with.

If you grew up with your mates and can consider them brothers from another mother, any of those places that @BiggusDickus suggested is fine. Taiwan has no policy on open containers of alcohol, so if you need to take a few swigs of Johnny Walker or what have you before any of these activities, people will roll their eyes, but do you really care?

Here’s a few places to eat/drink that you guys can check out:

Have a blast.

Now we’re talking. Not that I’ve ever been there but that place is some serious red light action.

One of the many reasons I love Taiwan.

2 Likes

Crap, it took you long enough, I expected that to be gone by dawn.

That there Discobot is pretty impressive. I heard about how pretty soon, them AIs are gonna start hunting us down. Best not plug it into any robot body, specially not with guns and all on it.

It wouldn’t be Forumosa if the last link did not have the most clicks.

Just be careful out there! A group of Scots went to Hamburg recently for a boys trip. The brother of the groom-to-be disappeared. They found him wrapped in a bag floating in a river two months later…

1 Like

He had too many Hamburgers…?

1 Like

A bar in a mall?

A bar on the top level of a department store…with a sweet ass view of 101.

There’s like 10 friggin bars there, what’s the big deal?

Nailed it brother. Any recommendations/tips where there is some fun KTV?

I’ve taken Aussies to the following two addresses (don’t actually remember their names lol):

• No. 270, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Da’an District. B1.
  • No. 107, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Da’an District, 10F & 9F.

I speak Chinese though and know one of the managers there that books the rooms for me. I have previously requested in advance English speaking hostesses for mates, but I there’s a decent chance of you meeting girls that can speak a bit of English regardless, either via studies overseas or working holidays.

There is also one in the same building as OMNI/Kor, I think 12F, is pretty popular but quite expensive.

Also one across from Hyatt. They are familiar with foreigners dropping in.

王牌101
110, Taipei City, Xinyi District, Section 1, Keelung Rd, 432號
0931 200 617
https://goo.gl/maps/htKa44HAjm42

Legend! Thanks Liub & Tango42!

Cheers bro, I’ve heard the bar and club scene is great with very well dressed and good looking people :slight_smile: Have you got 1 or 2 solid recommendations for bars/clubs? And what do you think for chilled things to do during the day?

Sleep in a fridge?

No idea, mate. Just avoid the zoo and the fuk’n gondola.

1 Like

Bar wise, I like Roxy rocker (also has a mini club next door), Revolver, on tap (british pub) and barcode (nice bar near Taipei 101)

Taipei 101 area has a place called ATT 4 FUN, loads of clubs there. Usually have a blast at Elektro, Halo and Room18. Avoid Baby18 god it is trash, wave isn’t the best either.

During the day you can go up Taipei 101 in the lift and check out the view. Just do it on a clear day.

EAT THE FOOD! There are some great restaurants here. Go eat deep dish pizza at Love At First Bite cafe. (Book your pizza in advance takes long to make)
Google Turkish Food Taipei, sweet as restaurant that makes Turkish food.
Ximending has shops n shit you can check out.
Go up Yangmingshan mountain, it’s relaxed 5yo kids do it.
Hike up elephant mountain, get some pics of Taipei 101
Watch Huang’s World - Taiwan to get some other ideas maybe. It’s on YouTube.

I guess this story is about the above:

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one. It’s dangerous out there. Be careful!

1 Like