Bread & Soup ... serious request!

Anyone knows a place called Bread & Soup? Any thoughts about it?

sells bread and soup???

… and more …

Do you mean Salt and Bread? The “Russian” restaurant?

No, Bread and Soup at the SYS MRT exit near Capones …

there’s one on zhongshan sec 6 too, i remember reading somewhere a belgian guy opened it, i guess you know that though

Is this one of your new ventures? As I remember, you’re pretty good at making bread and soup yourself…

I know they have an outlet in Tianmou, but it’s not a Belgian guy that opened it, surely not me … I just wanted to know if some of you have been at one of them and give me their thoughts and grieves about the place … one never knows if it comes in handy, kind of market research … :wink:

I ate at the one in Tianmu once. Had a decent sized bowl of tomato soup. It was hot, tasty, and real, not canned. Came with a little toasted and sliced roll. I’m not much for bread but I left satisfied. Price was alright. I’ll go back, especially since I’m usually in that area at an off dinner hour.

It looked like they had a bunch of other good stuff on the menu. My friend eats there often and he likes it.

[quote=“canucktyuktuk”]I ate at the one in Tianmu once. Had a decent sized bowl of tomato soup. It was hot, tasty, and real, not canned. Came with a little toasted and sliced roll. I’m not much for bread but I left satisfied. Price was alright. I’ll go back, especially since I’m usually in that area at an off dinner hour.

It looked like they had a bunch of other good stuff on the menu. My friend eats there often and he likes it.[/quote]

Are your friends foreigners or locals? And what do you call often?

Nice french pastries and breads !

I added a poll, so please if you know the concept participate in the poll …

No option for “Never heard of it”?

No, Bread and Soup at the SYS MRT exit near Capones …[/quote]
I’m going to open a restaurant and call it “Soup and Salt”, thus completing the triangle.

Thanks for the help … I’m just human … but a good one :whistle:

Thanks for the help … I’m just human … but a good one :whistle:[/quote]

I tried to vote for that, and it says for mis invalid… I guess some forum troubles…

Anyone else tried … voting, and it’s not working?

Polls haven’t worked since the new software installation. It has already been brought up in Feedback.

Where are the no options? How about a simple poll first?

Have been liked it.
Have been didn’t like it.
Haven’t been but would like to.
Haven’t been and wouldn’t want to.

I think you will get more accurate info if you change the poll. The current poll is directed at a particular shop instead of a concept as how the poll is arranged.

By the way, good concept for the customer if it was all you can eat (soup/bread) where the customer could try many different types of soup instead of corn soup. Don’t know if you could make it work but 5 different soups with various breads would make a great lunch. With a real salad bar you should be able to do it. Soup and Salad.

Calm down you it is the good SS. Not those guys.

That’s the only I know off and I want to know if you know it an like it or not and if you have been what you think about it … oh, and I’m stupid :ohreally: but I really like to know more … maybe I won the lottery and want to buy it? :whistle:

And anyways, the poll isn’t working so no probs about the wrong questions … but I will re-read the questions and try to improve … man, I have to punish my binlang brain …