Breast Reduction Surgery in Taiwan

I read some info on the affordable costs of this surgery in Thailand and was wondering if it would be just as cheap in Taiwan. Am just starting research, so if you know anything about this I, my back, and my shoulders would greatly appreciate it. Thanks,
D
djusttraveling@yahoo.com

[quote=“travelgoddess”]I read some info on the affordable costs of this surgery in Thailand and was wondering if it would be just as cheap in Taiwan. Am just starting research, so if you know anything about this I, my back, and my shoulders would greatly appreciate it. Thanks,
D
djusttraveling@yahoo.com[/quote]
I doubt doctors here would have much experience with breast reduction. I imagine that most cosmetic surgery on Taiwanese breasts would be for enlargement. Have you ever seen a Taiwanese woman who had so much that she needed a reduction? Good luck, though.

I dont think women in Thailand are known for their ample supply either, and it is popular there. Obviously it is for foreigners who want to cut costs, and probably throw in a mini-vacation also. Anyway, you made me laugh. Going to try and find a stacked local today and ask her if she knows. haha.

Not that the matter of breast reduction surgery is funny in and of itself.

But an inquiry re breast reduction surgery in Taiwan is about the silliest thing I’ve ever heard.

I would love to see and hear the reactions of doctors in Taiwan if you made such an inquiry.

Why silly? I am guessing that you are a man, right?
D

[quote=“travelgoddess”]Why silly?[/quote]Only silly in Taiwan, Because this is not a common complaint among Taiwanese women. See what Jive Turkey said.

[quote]I am guessing that you are a man, right?
D[/quote]He’s called Tigerman and you still have to guess ? :noway:

I should have known better!
D

Dear T.G.

The one thing that really surprised me upon arriving in Taiwan was how many of the doctors, even general practitioners, have graduated from US med. schools. I’m guessing that this would also be the case with a specialized field like cosmetic surgery. If so, they would know the procedure you’re interested in.

One thing, though. I saw a documentary recently about the hospital in Thailand you mentioned and another in India that also caters to overseas patients. They look to be on par with the Ritz Carlton as far as recovery rooms and hospitality goes. I don’t think you’d find that here. It might be worth considering a little trip to Bangkok just for the extra pampering you’ll get!

Best of Luck,
Ck

yes. actually many of the younger girls now have much ‘healthier’(read:curvier) figures than their older sisters. taller, fuller figures, better skin. i think it has to do with significantly improved nutrition, and a step-up in socio-economic levels. most people in taiwan are now middleclass, and can afford high protein, vitamin enriched foods that used to be considered luxury items in the late 70s and early 80s. regular exercise and improved environmental air quality don’t hurt either. same goes for guys. when i got to taiwan in 1991, i was considered fairly big for my age, 170cm and broadshoulders. always had trouble finding shoes and pants that fit. unfortunately, i never got any bigger. when i walk down zhongxiao these days, a lot of young guys absolutely tower over me(they gotta be 180+). nowadays its easy to find clothes that fit as well. Taiwan’s generation Y(late ‘grade 6’+early ‘grade 7’[liu nian ji, qi nian ji]) are gigantic compared to ppl who were born in the 1970s.

breast reduction can be done here, just gotta look for it.

I know a Chinese woman here who had her tits done but I’m far too much of a gentleman to ask her who did them. And for all you men? Its a lot more common than you might think.