Brexit

So apparently he was just stating the facts :blush:. It does seem to have been said . Is your point, that is was seen to be threatening , what you mean ? Or are you saying that he did not say it ? Not sure

Leo is a popular leader of a prosperous open nation looking forward to the future not obsessed about blaming foreigners and other countries for their problems.
That he is getting attacked by the 'get your tits out 'The Sun and 'what minority we will hate on this week ’ the Express only means he will get more support from Irish people.
Rags both of them.

But we will take the off shore money and jobs of two faced Brexiteers, thank you !

What I mean to be very precise is that: “You might want to put the express story through a fact checker”

And the implication is that it is basically a fake story based on a twisting of words.

The Independent Left enough for you? It is obviously NOT fake.Point is clearly made…“You cant take our Fish away and still expect to fly over us” Go and do some real fact checking please, before accusing another. I will always accept reason but not just shouting “Liar, Liar.”

I understand the ( Prosperous sic. BJ) Irish worrying about Fishing. Here are some “real” quotes from an Irish Fisherman :slight_smile: UK Fishing has been hit hard by EU.

Your concern for fishermen worldwide is noted.

Still fake. Still based on twisting of what he actually said.

Some of these rags seem to forget that the UK have sovereignty over part of Ireland.

Working class will lose their jobs, JRM will do just fine.

A firm co-founded by the Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg has set up its second investment fund in Ireland, insisting it “has nothing to do with Brexit”.

According to the register of members’ interests, which requires MPs to log their employment and earnings outside of parliament, the MP regularly receives around £14,500 per month for his work at SCM and he claims to dedicate 30 hours a month to his duties at the company.

Will of the people.

HaHa , I thought a Referendum was the “will” of the people. Except in Ireland of course.
Her Father is an EU Ambassador, no bias there then, and the independent is anything but; Pro Remain. The process has been botched, both by Remainers trying everything in their power to prevent it, May being so feeble, and the intransigence of the EU. It has already been decided.

Will of the People !
Will of the People !

Torches lit.
Pitchforks out.

You mean like in Paris? , soon to come to Dublin :roll_eyes:

Better keep the supply of torches in the UK to keep the lights on :).

WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!!

You obviously forgot about the will of the people when Ireland voted against the Lisbon Treaty. Lets vote again and again until we get the “right” result. What you fail to see is that there is a distinct possibility that all the Remoaners and the rest of the EU are actually accelerating the demise of the EU. Thankfully we should escape the collapse of the Euro and the EU. Oh , maybe the USA should vote again…I know you didn’t like that one too.

Democracy doesn’t seem to be your thing. ( unless it’s so corrupt and diluted as in the EU)

You found the 50 Billion EU Pot of Gold then ?

Yea, Northern Ireland and Scotland voted against Brexit

1 Like

You seem obsessed about me being Irish ?
Also black people.
Also that black people might immigrate to Ireland .

I find that…Odd.

Be careful where you go with the racial stereotyping you might not like the reaction you get.

Advice.

Leave race out of it.

Errr no.
Wales voted 53% to leave on a 72% turnout. More voters in Wales backed Brexit than voted ‘Yes’ in the devolution referenda of 1997 and 2011 or for anything in a Welsh election since 1997.
It was a UK wide Referendum and many areas were for and many against. What is your point?

My point is that Northern Ireland and Scotland voted against Brexit.

I see that you have edited Wales out of your post, thankyou. The vote was for the whole of the UK. That was , and is the system…

1 Like