Broontags

Why is it that some people are starting to use Broontags?

That little explanation of the tone of the post at the end of a post?

Can you explain it??

JdsWonders

I wouldn’t attribute it solely to Broon. Tags have been used on this forum and others for quite a while. Guess the posters think they’re witty or something.

Toastytellsitlikeitis

I can’t. It doesn’t sound the same with a handle of three syllables.

DangermouseProhibited.

Nah, just doesn’t cut it.

And an important part of a 'BroonTag" is that the tag usually has to start with an “A.”

For example:

BroonAsks

BroonArgues

BroonArgentina

BrooonArchipelago etc etc

So infact, a “BroonTag” should actually be, in its right and proper usage, a “BroonApendage.”

Dangermouse,

(MSc, PHd and Doctorate of BroonApendages)

[quote=“Toasty”]I wouldn’t attribute it solely to Broon. Tags have been used on this forum and others for quite a while. Guess the posters think they’re witty or something.

Toastytellsitlikeitis[/quote]

Hmm, I haven’t noticed. But since Broon’s suspension, they seem to have become a rallying point.

FREE the BROONER!

Jdsexpands

Don’t be a broonhole.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]I can’t. It doesn’t sound the same with a handle of three syllables.

DangermouseProhibited.

And an important part of a 'BroonTag" is that the tag usually has to start with an “A.”

For example:

BroonAsks

BroonArgues

BroonArgentina

So infact, a “BroonTag” should actually be, in its right and proper usage, a “BroonApendage.”

Dangermouse,

(MSc, PHd and Doctorate of BroonApendages)[/quote]

yes, that is true.

Jdsupportsyourtheory

Should that not be broonarse?

RoachRepremands!

Should that not be broonarse?

RoachRepremands![/quote]

jdsecondsthat

[quote=“Dangermouse”]I can’t. It doesn’t sound the same with a handle of three syllables.

DangermouseProhibited.

For example:

BroonAsks

BroonArgues

BroonArgentina

Dangermouse,

Dr Dangermouse,

May I congratulate you on the humourousness of your last post! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

However, I remember the belated ToeSave using a similar lexical mechanism before dear BroonAle. I could be wrong though…

RoachRidicules

On that note:

jdsleeps

[quote=“Roach”][quote=“Dangermouse”]I can’t. It doesn’t sound the same with a handle of three syllables.

DangermouseProhibited.

For example:

BroonAsks

BroonArgues

BroonArgentina

Dangermouse,

Dr Dangermouse,

May I congratulate you on the humourousness of your last post! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

However, I remember the belated ToeSave using a similar lexical mechanism before dear BroonAle. I could be wrong though…

RoachRidicules[/quote]

Nope, ToeSave borrowed it from Broon.

MuchaAllmighty

[quote=“Muzha Man”][quote=“Roach”][quote=“Dangermouse”]I can’t. It doesn’t sound the same with a handle of three syllables.

DangermouseProhibited.

For example:

BroonAsks

BroonArgues

BroonArgentina

Dangermouse,

Dr Dangermouse,

RoachRidicules[/quote]

Nope, ToeSave borrowed it from Broon.

MuchaAllmighty[/quote]
Well I never!

RoachRescinds

Toe save was years ago too,

edit, just read the above post, but I believe toe save was doing it well before broonale

amosrecalls

[quote=“amos”]Toe save was years ago too,

edit, just read the above post, but I believe toe save was doing it well before broonale

amosrecalls[/quote]

I am not too bothered about who did it first. The evolution of my own “Broontags” ( :notworthy: ) was independent of precedent. I modestly like to think that I humbly elevated them to a

BroonArtform