Bubble Tea Training Course

You don’t think the uniform would be 100% cotton ?

Hard to say… it’s going to be whatever the company can find the cheapest, which could mean 50% poly.

I think I seen a lot of uniforms polo shirts, and I hate to say they are not all that comfortable in the heat.

When I worked at Family Mart the uniform was an overcoat, kinda thick too. But at least Family Mart had AC. Imagine wearing that and no AC.

But if you owned the establishment, you’ll make good money assuming you chose a good location. I’d find a way to allow AC though just so your workers don’t die.

Please check your Line new friends list! :slight_smile:

Hi Faye. Im looking for a training class to open a milktea shop in USA. If you still want to find a partner. Can you email me or mess me on facebook. My email is sophielam2202@yahoo.com
You can search for my fb : Sophie Lam

Hi Faye,

I am looking to open a bubble tea shop in California. Instead of doing a franchise I want to create my own name and brand. I want to take some training class and understand how the business works. I am willing to travel to Taiwan to learn and understand the business. If you are still interested in finding an oversea partner please message me at jchung1190@gmail.com.

Joanne Chung

Hello Faye,

I am interested to understand more, how can i connect with you outside of this forum? Do you have wechat? If yes, you may search me at Jordernlee. Thanks.

Hello

Any advice on where in Taiwan is the best bubble tea training course? JD Hall? HYE? I’m from the US. TYIA

I am interested too! never thought that I can make my own bubble tea.
would love if the course is on weekend.

hi Gin, Faye, Sophie, Nice to meet you. This is Wilson from Taiwan. I’m working at a bubble tea material supplying company, which provides a full-time training course for you whom would like to learn bubble tea. We are not just a supplier, but also a manufacturer. We have trained quite many of clients from oversea and help them to open their own bubble tea shops successfully. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at below email or add me Wechat ID in the following.
EMail: wilson@kundi.com.tw
wechat id: weihungchung
Looking forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to ask me if any further questions.

Wilson

…what is going on?

2 Likes

Hi, is your training class only in Taiwan?

Hi, do you offer a training class?

hi Michellehsu, yes, our training class is in Taiwan and you can also source the bubble tea material directly in Taiwan. At our training class, you will be able to learn how to make many types of tasty drinks, learn how to cook chewy tapioca bobas, how to calculate cost of each drink, how to manage your business and so on. Hope this will help. We’ve trained quite many clients overseas already and delivered our materials to many overseas countries. Please feel free to ask me if you have any further questions. Thank you!

Wilson

hi WinniesTea , Nice to meet you. This is Wilson from Taiwan. I’m working at a bubble tea material supplying company, which provides a full-time training course for you whom would like to learn bubble tea. We are not just a supplier, but also a manufacturer. We have trained quite many of clients from oversea and help them to open their own bubble tea shops successfully. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at below email or add me Wechat ID in the following.
EMail: [wilson@kundi.com.tw]
wechat id: weihungchung
Looking forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to ask me if any further questions.

Wilson

Hi Wilson, where it is in Taiwan and usually how many days it will take? The training course? Thanks

hi Jem,
Nice to meet you!
Where is it in Taiwan? That is a good questions, you may find it in Google map which will make you understand more. Taiwan is the origin of bubble tea. The training course will take at least 4 -5 days to be completed.

Thank you

Wilson

HI Omanivong,

This is Wilson.I just saw you might be interested in bubble tea beverages. As we are a tea material manufacturer and supplier for our clients around the around and also help them with bubble tea training, if you are interested in opening a bubble tea shop or upgrading your drinks, please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you!

Wilson from a bubble tea material supplying company in Taiwan.

@wil What are the ingredients for the pearls?

Hi bdog, the ingredients are: Tapioca Starch, Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch, Caramel Color, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Any further questions please feel free to ask me.
Contact me at:
Email: Wilson@kundi.com.tw
Wechat/Line ID: weihungchung
What’s App: 886916660672

wil

1m

Hi bdog, the ingredients are: Tapioca Starch, Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch, Caramel Color, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Any further questions please feel free to ask me.
Contact me at:
Email: Wilson@kundi.com.tw
Wechat/Line ID: weihungchung
What’s App: 886916660672

1 Like