Bulk scanning services

I know you can go to 7-11 or any convenience store, but I have A LOT of pages to scan (need digital copies of many, many years of financial documents). Wondering if there is a shop that can provide this service?

Alternatively, I suppose doing this manually, by myself is manageable if there are machines that can scan double sided documents… which I suppose is likely (like a copy machine can copy double sided docs). Is there a Taiwan version of Kinkos?

Not sure, but I bet the printing shops around most student areas are able to do it if you trust your documents with them. Surely better than 711.

2 Likes

Most universities have such shop around them.

This may not be realistic for your project, but phones these days are pretty good at scanning, especially if you can lay the paper flat.

Bound books are always the hardest, they don’t often lay flat and while book scanners exist, you must still turn the pages manually. If destroying the book isn’t a problem, some will literally cut the book spine off on a table saw, then use an auto feeding document scanner to scan the pages.

1 Like