Bullet Blender

You don’t mean this?

I actually went to their downtown store. That’s how I found it their base model is 18000 and they told me they sell the cheaper costco model for 13000. Shoppee seems to sell that model refurbished for 7200.

I’m going to try an Amazon one. It’s around $100 for the product shipped and they’re estimating $13 in taxes (US). IDK… my first time trying that.

1 Like

Expect 300 NTD up in taxes added to that here in Taiwan.

Download Easy Way app too. For customs

1 Like

Just send it international priority.

Won’t even come up on EZ Way and won’t be taxed… most the time.

Tracking and shipping time won’t be as good but out of the hundreds of priority packages I received (that are way over 2000nt), only one ever got taxed.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure this out. We used to never order online. Probably because of Covid, nobody’s going back to visit family, or for summer camp, for conference/work, etc., so this year I’m just sucking it up and ordering some things online. I’m hoping/guessing places like Amazon are better at figuring this stuff out. The shipping seemed very reasonable, so if I pay more in taxes I’ll live with it.

Oh and sometimes check ebay and see if they participate in global shipping program and decide if the cost is reasonable.

Taxes and duties are included for those.

Taxes apply for everything over 2000 NTD…and they are heavy.

I ended up getting it. I think it was around $40 US for shipping and customs but still much cheaper than anything I could find locally. It came quickly and I’m happy with it.

In the meantime I’ve also registered for the shipandbuy program, but I haven’t successfully ordered anything. I saw a desktop that was like $550 off in the US and tried to order it but Dell cancelled the order. Anyway… I shouldn’t complain. It’s a lot cheaper to get stuff from abroad than it used to be.