Busking...legal or illegal?

if you have a work permit for artist or or the Jobs Specified Under Subparagraph 1 to 6 of Paragraph 1 of Article 46 of the Employment Service Act, it is ok. idk what if you don’t need a work permit like the Jobs Specified Under Subparagraph 1 of Paragraph 1 of Article 48 of the Employment Service Act.

no. you just need a registration.

1 Like

I’m a tw citizen.

and?

The street artist registration system is on the road. A briefing will be held on January 29, 2021.

1 Like

Before Covid you needed an audition… Now you don’t but I did need to send some pictures of me performing and what instruments I’d use …
It just takes balls. If you live in Danshui now, well that’s got lots of spots. They’re too far for me. South Taipei has less; in fact there are none south of Ximen and Lungshan temple.
You got lots up there.
Just go outside sit in a public spot , hold some guitars in a playing position and take a pic. When they ask for performance description just say play … genre; the less common the genre the more probable the application gets it. Additionally on your license it will say if you are from a low income or have a disability. Applications are getting more recently , I got mine during the plague when you couldn’t play anyway , so not much competition. It’s easier to renew than get the first one.
You will get better at music anyway, due to the fact you have to play to strangers.