Butt crack cleavage

There was a very nasty and lengthy news report about that in Taiwan some years ago. All about how “t-backs” floss faecal matter into the vag. Still, I did manage to tune out to the white coated “expert” and maintain my focus on the gratuitous footage.

HG

Not everyone confronted with butt cleavage wants to see it, unfortunately. I take a class where there are 6 young women sitting in front of me - 3 too fat to be showing their ass, 2 too skinny, and 1 just ugly. Nevertheless, they all wear low-slung jeans, pretty well every day. I’ve had enough.

dg

Totally agree.Thongs are sexy and do more for the imagination.

Totally agree.Thongs are sexy and do more for the imagination.[/quote]

+1 to that again…

What’s worse, seeing the buttcrack or seeing those strange satin and lace, stocking-style, girdle panties that go up half their back?

Depends on whom you see wearing (or not wearing them). If you accidentally got a peek of something bad, you’d rather see the girdle. Otherwise you’d want to poke your eyes out to get the image out of your mind.

Can’t we all agree butt crack cleavage on fit, and attractive people (guys included) is a nice surprise? Of course, butt crack cleavage on fat, ugly people is not.

Bodo

Where are all the photos? I came to this thread fully expecting some photos snapped with camera phones at red lights…

this is a fashion statement that was started by plumbers decades ago.

I agree!

I have NO idea what you’re all on about. :loco: Never heard of butt crack/cleavage. :loco:

Talk, talk, talk… a picture tells a thousand words. :slight_smile: :smiley:

With added spak filler for the sake of modesty and all things decent.

HG