Buxiban: not getting paid

I am in a complicated situation, but basically it comes down to I’m owed 2 months pay and a contract completion bonus from a buxiban in Taipei. I am leaving the country very soon and need to find how I might legally follow up on this. I have a contract in English. Some questions I have are what happens if the school dissolves after I leave? Is it a mistake to leave the country before I’ve been paid? I have a non-refundable one-way ticket. What sorts of evidence should I gather proving I did in fact work all of the hours and complete the contract? Is there a way to setup a legal contract so that they will be compelled to pay me over time in installments so that they are not pushed to close the school and disappear?

Basically I am getting a lot of promises of being paid and I did receive about 1/5 of the 1st delinquent month last night. I want to hope for the best (hopefully they will fulfill their obligations), but plan for the worst.

Thanks in advance.

You can get advice from the labour affairs office on the 7th floor of the Taibei City Government building in Xinyi District. You won’t be the first foreigner they’ve seen.