Cajun Jambalaya Pasta

Anybody have a recommendation for a restaurant in the Taipei City area that serves cajun jambalaya pasta???

Three Words: Start Your Own!!!

B-One Buffet in The Sherwood Taipei Hotel is featuring Cuisine of the Southwestern United States.

Weekday Lunch: NT$680
Weekday Dinner: NT$820
Weekend Lunch: NT$820
Weekend Dinner: NT$850
Plus 10% service charge.

Jambalaya is among the Cajun dishes served. But, I am not sure if they have Cajun jambalaya pasta, though.

Jeez, I was quite sure this request was going to be met with silence, but there you go! I would get over there soon Mr. Duck, because this is one of the very few times I’ve seen that kind of cuisine here. Talk about serendipity!

I know this thread is a bit old, but they actually have it in Gordon Biersch if you’re really desperate for it.

Has anybody been to New Orleans Kitchen lately? Do they have this?

Jambalaya is a rice dish. Any good coonass would know that. Where’s Ran the man when you need him?
Any other Cajun’s out there?

Sure, it is, but in this case the OP asked for the pasta version and I ate it a while back at Gordon Biersch, it wasn’t great, but it was ok, the pulled pork sandwich I had a different time was much better imho…

A guy was wandering through Gongguan Starbucks the other day asking all the (obvious) foreigners if they knew where “New Orleans Kitchen” is … He must’ve really been jones’n for some etoufee or something. Is it any good? Where is it (so I know what to say the next time I’m asked by some other random guy)?

They’re about a block away from each other.
New Orleans Kitchen it right at the T where Roosevelt Rd. and XingSheng meet.
I think it’s on the 2nd floor.
Is it any good? Not sure never been.
But I see the big sign every time I drive by.