Calling all blondes - questions for the ladies out there about hair salons

That whole area has a wide array of hair salons. There must be one that has keratin treatments and stuff. Waxing, eyebrow tatoo, etc. they got it. There are several doing that lovely metallic grey hair taht’s so cool.

1 Like

Hey, I know this has been 2 years since the last thread, but If you still see this may I know how was your experience with the salon? I am thinking of bleaching my hair to blonde or any light it can be because it may not be possible to get from black to blonde in one sitting.

Hi. I ended up at another salon in the Zhongxiao Dunhua area. They were nice and the experience was very pleasant, but the treatment was way too harsh and left my hair brittle and damaged. :sob: I haven’t been to a Taipei salon since. Recently this caught my eye: http://taipeiexpat.com/amber-hairdresser/
Good luck!

Any updates? :sob:

Are you in Taipei? check out George Pais Beauty Parlor in tianmu, my wife and her friends go there.

1 Like

I need to move back to the US when I start going grey. Either you pay NT5,000 (or more) for a cut and color with someone that knows what to do with your fine western hair, or you get your hair screwed up by people who don’t understand that thin hair cannot be brushed through from scalp to ends without becoming a rats nest. That’s my experience. I just don’t get my hair cut anymore…

2 Likes

Tell me you’re not Calabrese without saying you’re not Calabrese :rofl:

1 Like