Can a GIF file be editted?

[quote=“Vay”]Alleycat, that site is where I got the GIF. It worked at first but then stopped. I e-mailed them and they said they can’t let people link to their site anymore. Thanks anyway though.[/quote]If you read my post above, I tell you a way around that :unamused: Or have they blocked that too ?

EDIT: Nope that still works, Blueface’s pictures on geocities still work

So all I do is add “.txt” to the end of the filename? Ok, I’ll give it a try. Thanks!

Big Fluffy Matthew: I tried renaming it as a .txt file but then the image wouldn’t appear on Geocities. Is there any other free webpage hosting cite which will allow linking to a GIF file? I won’t sleep well until Neo is smashing Smith repeatedly under my alias!

[quote=“Vay”]Big Fluffy Matthew: I tried renaming it as a .txt file but then the image wouldn’t appear on Geocities. Is there any other free webpage hosting cite which will allow linking to a GIF file? I won’t sleep well until Neo is smashing Smith repeatedly under my alias![/quote]But it worked on here I saw it ! so you can put it back as a .txt

Shit! This is a shadow government / alien conspiracy if I’ve ever seen one… I’m calling Agent Moulder!