Can I demand compensation from my landlord if he is demanding I move without breaking my contract?

My landlord is telling me I need to move, even though I have never violated my contract, nor have I violated any of the terms in article 100 of the land act.

Article 100 The lessor shall not take back his house unless one of the following conditions obtains: 1. The lessor takes the house for his own residence or for reconstruction. 2. The lessee subleases the house in violation of Paragraph one, Article 443 of the Civil Code . 3. The cumulative amount of house rental which the lessee has failed to pay exceeds the equivalent of two months’ rental, after the entire cash deposit has been used to counterbalance the amount in arrears. 4. The lessee puts the house to illegal use in violation of Acts or ordinances. 5. The lessee violates the terms of the lease contract. 6. The lessee causes damage to the house or the fixtures and fails to pay due compensation.

I read somewhere before that in this situation I can demand some compensation, however, I cannot find any kind of reference for this claim. Any one know anything?

For what it is worth, the landlord is saying that there is a bad smell coming from our room, but my girlfriend can’t smell anything, I have total anosmia, and we have given everything a deep clean. We keep asking the landlord to help us find the issue, but he refuses to do this.

In most pre-made rental contracts, there is a clause that states the landlord will pay you compensation if they demand you move for their own reasons. You may only be able to if you have a contract and it has that clause.
As for the smell, who smells it? Neighbors, the landlord when they’re in the apartment? Are you renting a room in an apartment and the roommates are complaining? Are you living with Taiwanese people or people not from your country? People with different diets have slightly different smells, but usually after you’re around someone regularly you don’t notice it. But if you sweat a lot and your room isn’t well ventilated, there could be a lingering odor.
TBH, if the landlord is determined to be rid of you, it’s probably not worth fighting for justice. You might contact the Tsui Mama Foundation. They offer legal advice.

But whatever compensation you’ll get is likely not worth the trouble. You’re best off trying to be polite and work out the situation with the landlord.

The landlord lives in the house as well as us, so that’s why he says there’s a smell. He’s a westerner as well.

Thanks for the advice, I’ve already opened a case with Tsui Mama.