Can suitcase be delivered from airport to convenience stores?

What? Why? You, literally, fly around the world but can’t take your bags out of the airport? For $850, you could have had them delivered to your door, along with you, in 45 minute virtually anywhere in the greater Taipei area. Unless you have some sort of handicap, even temporarily, what?

Not really. I always buy disposable for travels, 100 NTD a package of 6.

Gifts. Gifts and stuff you have to buy because otherwise you’ll be given the song and dance of a lifetime… How come you did not bring anything for the kid of your second cousin twice removed? Well, maybe because she is 15 and I did not think she´d be pregnant already! I´d bring condoms but they probably be confiscated at customs.

1 Like

haha, niiiiice place you are coming from

And avoid customs?

My comment was aimed at @chamele0n

Now, regarding your comment

I always do that too. More convenient and hygienic.

How’s the fit?

Not bad, but note that I said more convenient and hygienic, not most comfortable… :rofl:

However, I find it still the best solution, especially if it’s a long flight, where you are expected to stay a long time without shower…

For women there are many options, and I have seen both briefs and shorts available for guys. You can find one that fits you.

Wah, the snarks are out today.

3 bags, each @ 23kg. Plus hand luggage. We’re tired. My daughter can’t pull a 23kg bag. Nor can my wife, due to an old whiplash injury. And we have to get to Taipei Central, then breakfast would be real nice, followed by a 3hr train journey on the TRA (limited space for cases), and finally then a cab ride home.

Saying bye-bye to our bags at the airport makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

No snark.

I genuinely was curious and wouldn’t want to wait another day for my bags arrived. My mother-in-law travels like that and can’t get through airports unless others come to help her and it really does seem like a terrible experience. I can’t think of 60kg+ plus carry-on that I would want to take with me anyway.

Had a quick look at the 7-11 website but couldn’t find any info about delivering suitcases or the costs. Any suggestions?

宅配通 (Pelican) delivery provides services from the airport. Looks like their counter in Terminal 2 is open 24 hours.

Good point. Checkmate.