Can you believe this offer from my school?

:popcorn:

B9 is making a living; ‘run the numbers’ assumes she is part of a collective that she owes one-way loyalty to.

When it’s convenient for you, make the move to a more profitable business, B9. You aren’t responsible for her financial losses. You can get paid what ever you ask for if you stand out and can walk your talk. On the other hand, it might be more pragmatic to suck it up for a while if you are thinking of applying for PARC.

:popcorn:

Hmm? What does ‘^^^’ mean?

ohh, it’s becoming quite entertaining now.

The CTs had a meeting on Friday…and after that my co-teacher stormed in and said she quit. I didn’t really believe it because they all say that sooo often. But then yesterday I get to school and I wanted to use some scissors in the class but they were all gone. She sat there and said she bought them, so now they are gone. She’s leaving this afternoon…Many changes were announced …because the school is cutting our hours they need to teach more, and some teachers were asked to come in at 8.30am and leave at 9pm…where before they only worked 8 hours.(no extra pay)

So I’m getting a new CT …I shudder to think how they are going to find someone suitable in just 2 days, but I have to be positive. THe parents all flipped out, but I assured them that sometimes it’s better to get someone new in, because I could see that she was totally hating being there lately and she stopped helping me. ( I didn’t tell them that of course) When I said that, I actually got why my boss wants us all to leave.