Can you help me translate this to Mandarin?

Hello

Can anyone help me translate this text into Chinese?

If you are the first person[color=red]*[/color] to e-mail me a translation in MS Word format, I’ll send a bottle of Pure Virgin Coconut Oil for your trouble – just include your mailing address.

[color=red]*By “first person”, I mean that I’ll ask my girlfriend to check if the translation is good, which will verify to me that I should send you the bottle :slight_smile:[/color]

Btw, I am not selling this stuff, but I am giving them to friends as “pasalubong” and would like to include Chinese translation to explain

[quote="In

Gus,
Which e-mail?? Don’t think I can attach to the board…

Ooh, cool. Thank you!
write me at gus(at)forumosa.com

Cheers

[quote=“ironlady”]Gus,
Which e-mail?? Don’t think I can attach to the board…[/quote]

Gus struck the jackpot here :bravo: :notworthy:

This is how it came out from Transtar S/W - Can your GF evaluate how accurate the translation is?

椰子 油的治癒的奇蹟

如果有你能為了那說明的每日烹調需要使用的一種油
保護 你 以免受到心病症 ,癌症 ,而其它退化的條件,改進 你的消化, 加強 你的免疫的系統, 保護 你 以免受到傳染性的病症並且說明你失去 超越重量 , , 你 將 被對感興趣? 這 是椰子 油能為了 你做的。

什麼椰子 油 確實做:

減少動脈硬化和心病症的風險

減少癌症 和其它退化的條件的風險

說明防止細菌, 病毒 和 fungal ( 包括酵母)的傳染

支援免疫的系統功能

說明控制糖尿病

提供能量的一個立即的來源

支援健康 新陳代謝的功能

改進消化和有營養的吸收

提供重要有營養為好的健康所需要

比其它脂肪提供少卡路里

促進重量 損失

說明防止osteoporosis

有一種溫和的微妙味道

對損壞 (長的架子生活)高度要具有抵抗力

是 加熱具有抵抗力 (最健康的油 烹調)

說明使皮膚柔軟 和順利

說明防止早熟的aging 和 起皺紋皮膚

說明保護 以免受到皮膚癌症 和其它污點

起 一種保護的抗氧劑的作用
什麼椰子 油不做:

不增加血液 膽固醇水準

不晉升為血小板 stickiness或者血液凝塊形成

不促進動脈硬化或者心病症

不促進重量問題
椰子 油 在 地球 上 已 被稱為最健康的規定食物油 。 如果 你’再為了 你的每日的烹調和身體不使用椰子 油關心在性質’s最驚人的健康食物之一 上需要 , 你’再遺失。

[quote=“gus”]Hello

[/quote]

If you wanted a few brief sentences translated, your request would be reasonable. But people are paid good money for translation projects like this.

[quote=“Chris”][quote=“gus”]Hello

[/quote]

If you wanted a few brief sentences translated, your request would be reasonable. But people are paid good money for translation projects like this.[/quote]

Gus is the founder of this site. Many people including me would be happy to do this for him. He’s not taking the piss. I’d have a go but it’s four in the morning and I’ve only just seen it.

[quote=“hexuan”][quote=“Chris”]
If you wanted a few brief sentences translated, your request would be reasonable. But people are paid good money for translation projects like this.[/quote]

Gus is the founder of this site. Many people including me would be happy to do this for him. He’s not taking the piss. I’d have a go but it’s four in the morning and I’ve only just seen it.[/quote]

In that case:

:notworthy:

Can you please explain how coconut oil helps control diabetes?

Folks, the contest is over. Ironlady generously and quickly translated the entire text. I showed it to my girlfriend, and she was flat out amazed at the translation’s quality and “how professional it was”

My hat’s off to you, Ironlady – and your bottle of coconut oil will be in the mail

I couldn’t agree with you more.

Just thought I’d ask – you’d be surprised what people are willing to do if you just asked them. I always have been

Nope, I can’t. I just buy the stuff from the local pharmacy as presents for friends in Taiwan whenever I return from home

Hex, thanks for the kind words. Cheers!

Is it too late now gus? :bouncy: