Can you make banners for our advertisers?

More people are contacting us to advertise on Forumosa, and normally, they do not have the skills to make their own web banners. Nor do they know anyone who can make the banners for them

If you are a graphic designer who knows a thing or two about making web banners, and you would like to be listed (for free) on our banner ad system pages (click here to see what I mean), please post here or contact us at admin @ forumosa.com

Our specifications for web banners on the forums is posted here (click here)

Please add me to the list. I’ve already done a few. Cheers.

Can we agree on a standard rate for doing the banners?

[quote=“irishstu”]Please add me to the list. I’ve already done a few. Cheers.

Can we agree on a standard rate for doing the banners?[/quote]
The list meant for people who need a banner to be made, and it would be up to them to contact people on the list themselves to work out the details and negotiate the costs.

For the list, I’d like to put a link and a contact name to the list for each graphics person. If you don’t have a website to link to, I can put a link to PM you. What you see there now is a “real” example

What I’d like is to enable the advertiser as much as possible and remove ourselves (the Forumosa admins) from the process.

PM me what link information you want me to put up there, and I’ll add it asap

Please add me onto the list! For my contact info, please include my e-mail address, which is shawnchong AT hotmail.com.

[quote=“Goose Egg”]More people are contacting us to advertise on Forumosa, and normally, they do not have the skills to make their own web banners. Nor do they know anyone who can make the banners for them

If you are a graphic designer who knows a thing or two about making web banners, and you would like to be listed (for free) on our banner ad system pages (click here to see what I mean), please post here or contact us at admin @ forumosa.com

Our specifications for web banners on the forums is posted here (click here)[/quote]

The first link seems to be a dead-end.

Can you make a logo for me if you like. I should get a new ad put up on here, but I’ll to decide which one before I know how big It should be.

links are dead as door nails

Please add me to the list, sanQ bery much!

Banner should be relatively easy for me since I’ve designed an entire website from the scratch. :discodance:

Hi, I’m looking for someone who can design some banners for me for this site. Anyone?
Thanks in advance!

Please add me to the list. Banners, graphics and any aspect of web publishing.

12 years experience: phillip@thewildeast.net or pm me.

Hello All. My first post on Forumosa. It was suggested to me by Co-Admin Gus that I post my info here… so here I am. I would like to be added to the list as well.

I am a professional Graphic Designer by trade and I am currently looking into how to go about moving to Taiwan from the US.

Services available are static and animated web banners, custom logo work, print ads, web design and much more. If you would like to see any samples of my work, please email me and I will provide them immediately.

Thank you.

bumped to test sticky order

[quote=“Goose Egg”]More people are contacting us to advertise on Forumosa, and normally, they do not have the skills to make their own web banners. Nor do they know anyone who can make the banners for them

Our specifications for web banners on the forums is posted here (click here)[/quote]

Is the information in this link to the banner dimensions up to date?