Can you recommend a GOOD Chiropractor?

Why do you always pick on merge? s/he comes across as a sensitive soul.

Why do you always pick on merge? s/he comes across as a sensitive soul.[/quote]

No, no, I’m always doing nice things FOR merge, bumping for merge, and so on. You misunderstood. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Terry B.”]Thanks.

I tried the number again, a few moments after posting, and it worked.[/quote]

Is the Aussie Chiro still at the same location? Where is section 6, btw? Is that way down in Xindian?

I don’t know much about Chiro but I have been to several. First in the U.S. and also here in Taiwan. I observed several types of treatment. In the U.S. my good friend believed in manual manipulation. I found that a few treatments of this type fixed my hip problem. I did also use Dr. Mark. A very good professional who subscribes to a different method. He put me on his electric manipulation machine. I didn’t see much results at first but it did get better over time. I saw him twice and I got better. Did it work? Maybe but it could have been simply the passage of time. With the manual manipulation technique that I had in the U.S., I felt immediate results for the better but I can tell you the moment pain was intense as he bundled my frame in a particular manner and “WHAM”. Hurt like hell, but I felt better. 2-3 of these treatments within 2 weeks got everything working well.
I invite Dr. Mark to explain the differences in techniques. My old friend in the U.S. told me one time but, hell, I’m an old fart and I forgot.