Can you suggest a mascot for Forumosa?

I would like Forumosa to have a mascot. The mascot would be the basis for a set of LINE stickers that I have long wanted to develop. The LINE stickers would express some terms associated with online forums (“banned!!”) and Taiwan (“jiayo!”)

Other good reasons to use a mascot for a website are described here:

Since the heart and soul of the website is that of a discussion forum, maybe mascots wearing togas like (I imagine) orators used to in the days of the Roman forum would be fun.

And since Taiwan is in the pop culture orbit of Japanese manga, maybe that would be the type of cutesy/clever style that would fit LINE.

Just thinking out loud at this point. Any other ideas or angles are most welcome

5 Likes

Here’s my humble suggestion:

5 Likes

that would go down so well on LINE.

1 Like

7 Likes

Something a little more patriotic?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Actually, I think a Formosan black dog would be perfect. Imagine it with a little Taiwan flag scarf around the neck.

13 Likes

Not boasting or anything, but this Urodacus guy is awesome! Great mascot potential!

I would buy pepe stickers, so I support this. Please do not include any kind of @yyy :banana::banana::banana: activities in sticker pack though.

The dancing banana would be a good mascot.

3 Likes

Here we were, all waiting with bated breath for you to post a photo of a biggus dickus.

2 Likes

I’d totally buy that on a T-shirt. This may be a little too much though:

3 Likes

Some version of this guy would also be cool.

This thread really shows how things work here. A dozen of replies and not a single serious one… :rofl:
We are here just for the laughs!
How about a hyena in toga?

1 Like

We are being serious, dammit!

2 Likes

why is his asshole on the front?

That’s his bellybutton you pervert. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wait until you see his back.

3 Likes

https://anovademocracia.com.br/english/405-199-1st-fortnight-of-november-2017/7773-hyenas-in-togas-gorillas-in-pyjamas-and-wolfs-in-sheep-s-clothing

Best i can do, teh INterwebs not being very helpful today