Captions please

wait for about ten captions, then someone else post another pic.

let’s start with this one. interesting, to say the least.

Ninjas unveil new look.

“if he touches my Southern dingle with his Northern elbow again, i’m gonna get all Polish over that northener”.

or:

Red: Oh mi god, what happened to all my hair?
Blue: that hairdresser had better realise it’s not just my personality that’s magnetic.

I can’t think of a witty caption, but I CAN tell you it should be written in Oirish vernacular – the bloke in blue is Irishstu.

those helmets sure look like m&m candies, but the caption implications are horrendous:

We melto in your mou-thu, not in your han-du!

Speaking of which, did you know how m&m’s are actually made?

A nozzle with a diameter of about 1/2mm squirts out a hot substance that, when cooled, forms the candy shell of the M&M. The nozzle tip starts at rest, then begins moving in a gradually increasing circle until it is moving in a circle that is equal in size to an M&M. The size of the circle then decreases until the nozzle tip is at rest again, then the cycle is repeated.

The hot substance comes out of the nozzle tip and forms the shell of the M&M, just like a pot can be made by coiling strings of clay one on top of the other. Gravity pulls the shell away from the nozzle, and the equipment is calibrated so the shell is built up at the same speed it falls away. (The speed of the nozzle rotation has to change to match the accelerating speed of the falling shell.) When the circle grows from nothing to the size of the M&M, the bottom of the candy shell is formed, and as the circle shrinks the top of the M&M is formed.

A connected series of about 500 M&M shells is thus formed. These long chains of M&M shells are sent to workshops in the developing world, where labourers saw them apart with jeweler’s saws. After sawing the shells naturally have holes in their tops and bottoms. They are then mounted on a centrifuge and spun around their axis at high speeds while molten chocolate is injected into them. The spinning action throws the chocolate out to the perimeter of the candy shell and keeps it from dripping out. When the chocolate is hard, the M&M is removed from the centrifuge and the holes in the shell are filled and sanded by technicians trained in auto body repair. The M&Ms are then spraypainted and the M&M logo is painted on with a very fine brush by children with extremely keen eyes.

Ok, I stole that from another website (author anonymous)