Car scrapyards/junkyards in Taiwan

Are there any scrapyards/junkyards where one can go to salvage used automotive parts etc?
If so, where are they located?

Anyone? Please?
:help:

away from the expensive areas of town, generally. Wugu, Sanchong, Sizhe, etc

How about the Sanchong one?
Do you by any chance know its whereabouts?

There’s probably more than one. I know of one in Yangmei, one in Dali in Taizhong, and one on route 3 south of Longtan.

They are all over the place, basically. theya re good places for cheap spares, and have saved me a few thousand NT$.

Here’s a good candidate site … it’s near Wugu industrial area …

Follow the 64 alongside the river …

I know of one in Sanxia.

Thanx you guys!
:bow:

Hello

I am helping my friend repair her 2007 camry, it was thrashed by some crazy person. 

At any rate the exterior front is banged up and I want to look for the entire front end including headlights.
In addition she wants to change the interior center dashboard to the upper end variant with GPS unit with AC controls at the bottom.

Anyone know of junkyards etc I can get these parts from? I am sure the dealer would charge a lot more.
BTW: we are located in Taipei, but can travel as taiwan is a a bit small.
Thank you
Gus

I know of a few scrapyards down here, IE Yangmei and Longtan. Above, one in Wugu, and well, you will find them all over the country.

hi I am planning to Taiwan for scrape cars and engines.Please guide me where are the best opportunities in used Auto Spare parts taiwan.Regards

I’m trying to find more places.

Haven’t found many places where you can just go walk up to the window and ask for a part from a car or go pull yourself.

I think most salvage parts go to the small independent mechanics all over the place. And they just call by phone and have it delivered or pick it up.

This car part salvage junkyard located Daxi district. You’re free to roam around and pull parts as you like then pay on exit.

Xin Gong Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
新公環境科技股份有限公司
03 389 1000

Like how much now sir?

Um, it’s been a few years since last in Taiwan, so i have no answers for you now.