Carry video-cam in your car! stop crime, make money

enough of these SCUMBAGS on taiwan highways! carry a video cam in your car. it is ADMISSABLE EVIDENCE in court, plus there ARE REWARDS FOR CATCHING PEOPLE.
just drive up and down the highway looking for violators. turn in the tape/file to the cop shop or whatever bureau it is. if they get conviction you get your money, just like crime stoppers.
the scumbags won’t find you.

some of you talk about how you want to make a difference. here’s how. carry your cam in your car and turn it on. catch these bastards!!

What makes you think they will do anything ? When you point out violators in person they just shrug and say “This is Taiwan”. They have no interest in enforcing any laws, even when it happens right in front of their eyes.

Please let me know where I can take my tapes. I have hours of people driving/riding like fools, and I’m sure I’ll make a million. Even at ten NT a pop I’ll rack up more than enough in a few days. I’m sure there can’t really be a reward for this and I dare you to tell me that there is and where it’s at!

Upload a teaser to youtube & Co with a caption like “more at <yourhomepage.com>”. Plaster your web site with ads and donation buttons (“donate 5 US$ or more and get access to our special ‘worst of Taiwanese drivers’ category!”). Shamelessly promote your site all over the place. As soon as it’s really popular, make even more money by selling links to sites which want to improve their Google ranking. Use this money to hire some Indian programmers to write a nifty software which allows your users to submit their own videos. Turn the whole thing into a corporation. Have a factory in China make small cameras people can put in their cars and give them away for free (of course, these cameras are only compatible with your web site). If everything works, give some free shares to me, then go public. To ease your conscience, use a part of your immense fortune to start a foundation which helps victims of traffic accidents.

:wink:

Upload a teaser to youtube & Co with a caption like “more at <yourhomepage.com>”. Plaster your web site with ads and donation buttons (“donate 5 US$ or more and get access to our special ‘worst of Taiwanese drivers’ category!”). Shamelessly promote your site all over the place. As soon as it’s really popular, make even more money by selling links to sites which want to improve their Google ranking. Use this money to hire some Indian programmers to write a nifty software which allows your users to submit their own videos. Turn the whole thing into a corporation. Have a factory in China make small cameras people can put in their cars and give them away for free (of course, these cameras are only compatible with your web site). If everything works, give some free shares to me, then go public. To ease your conscience, use a part of your immense fortune to start a foundation which helps victims of traffic accidents.

:wink:[/quote]

Bloody hell! That’s a lesson plan and a half that one is! :laughing:

they will do something. one guy made 7 MILLION NT just off reporting stuff like this.

even the real estate agencies are breaking the law by putting ads on telephone poles. you take a picture of each ad they put up and send it in.

I think you missed the part where someone asked where to send them to? Also I’d like to know how/where you got this info, I know Im being negative but its Taiwan, no-one gives a beep about what happens unless its so utterly unavoidable that you have to do something about it to save face.

If spitting beetle nut juice on the ground would be as forbidden as dropping a cigarette bud, I could be Zillionaire in a few months for sure.

As for the guy who made 7 MM TWD, need more proof as difficult to believe…

Still very hard for me to believe. Don’t you think every low income, unemployed person having caught wind of this money making scheme, or anyone else for that matter would be out on the streets with a video cam, taking in all of the glorious Taiwan sites on tape to his local office in order to cash in several million NT? I sure as bloody hell know I would. Tell me where I get my cash prize and I’ll hand in my notice tomorrow.

send to “gao su gong lu jing cha dree”.

i saw this on the news, guys!

send to “gao su gong lu jing cha dree”.

i saw this on the news, guys!

Sounds like the dob your neighbours in for leaky A/C’s from a few years back. I know I netted millions from that lark too. :laughing:

Rather than quittin me job, I’ll just stick me video cam on the dash, and record my trip to work and back each day. At the end of the month it will be a nice bonus. :unamused:

[quote=“theposter”]send to “gao su gong lu jing cha dree”.

i saw this on the news, guys![/quote]

Is that the highway traffic police department? If that’s so, then I didn’t know there was such a place. Can anyone be more specific, because I will call them about this and I will make some money from it. I have spare time enough to travel the roads and track those arses down.

you go guys!! ask your taiwan SO. she/he’ll be able to tell you.

Regardless it’s a good way to defend yourself against idiot drivers. Some guy starts messing with you on the highway…and you just point a video camera out your window at him and watch how he dissapears…or so I hear…haven’t tried it myself yet.

Do we have to talk to ourselves and stop to help streetdogs too? :smiley: