Cat of the Day 2021

Must read before/during cat “ownership”:

1 Like

3 Likes

My Milktea strolling

7 Likes

I seen a few guys walking their cats in Danshui. One guy has this leopard looking cat (I heard is expensive as hell), and saw another Maine Coon. That cat is HUGE. I thought it was a dog at first.

1 Like

my last cat was 1/2 maine coon, 30 pounds when i got him; he was pretty sure he was a dog, but he wasn’t big on too much walking

4 Likes

9 Likes

Cat tales from Auntie Peng

So I am taking care of my friend’s cats…it is not going well. One of them barricaded in my kitchen…and picked fights with my cars in the middle of the night when they ventured there. It was her domain.

I managed to evict her to the other bedroom with her own balcony and I was looking forward to an early, quiet night…when the singing started. My cats on one balcony, the new cat on the other… They can see each other still. Translation not required.

Sigh.

1 Like

9 Likes

Could have been worse, in season and howling for a mate - been kept awake by that, and the subsequent skirmish when mate responed - in the middle of the night outside my bedroom window (years back, ground floor in Sydney).

2 Likes

Which is why we do TNR here in Taiwan.

Wise move yes, these were presumably local ‘unfixed’ that were allowed out at night by owners who had not much of a brain.

Yes, actually it is easier to control the stray population. The ones with owners that let them roam around are the unluckiest ones. They get hurt in hormone fueled fights, attacked by dogs and impregnate other cats/get impregnated just because the owner identifies with the cat and refuses to have it’s balls/ovaries removed.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: From cat of the day

6 Likes

Welcome to kitty city.

Drugs are bad.

2 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes

Cat goes to the Baseball Game.

2 Likes

Poor thingy, so scared. Those idjits.

1 Like