Cat of the Day 2021

Yes, and sadly, it was probably taken there by an idiot intent on dumping the poor cat. Hopefully someone rescued it before it was harmed.

Since this kind of thing happens at least once every year, youā€™d think these stadiums would have an SOP for dealing with the situation. Instead, every time they are fully unprepared and attempts to catch the animal with bare hands.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if they have better options. A long handle with a net may be a better SOP (Iā€™m honestly not sure whatā€™d be better for the cat), but Iā€™m 99% certain it wonā€™t look like a better procedure, and whatever team / stadium catches a cat this way would be in for a lot of criticism and attacks, unfair or not.

hotdogs and beer

1 Like

Eh, my cats have had many, many opportunities to sip of beer or whisky or other alcohol. They never have, and itā€™s not from shyness - Iā€™ve caught them lapping water out of my glass more than a few times. Never happened with beer.

1 Like

If itā€™s only about the optics, at least they can put on some protective gloves when trying to catch these animals, be it squirrels, raccoon, badgers, cats, or whatever.

1 Like

5 Likes

I prefer the ā€œMa, Auntie Carol is here!ā€

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Our beloved cat whopper was 10kg at one point
And he walked on a leash but only when he wanted to
When he didnā€™t ?

Iā€™m
Purposely nagging the heck out of him though to get his reaction

Usually I just let him be for five mins and then he will jump
Back up

4 Likes

Some relatives of mine have a St Bernard, which is known to decide half way through a walk that its time to quit.

2 Likes

Stronger version

7 Likes

Makes me think of a mix between the Old Testament, the Apocalypse of John and a tale by the Grimm brothersā€¦

ā€œAnd the giant came across me, his feet on my right and on my left, and I saw his shoes were made of the heads of those who had come before me.ā€

1 Like

Processing: image.pngā€¦

Man eating catā€¦ Cute but eats you.

Just when you were making progressā€¦ :confounded:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Exercise plan hit a snagā€¦

3 Likes

What do you call this?

4 Likes