Cat of the Day 2021

There are no snakes in Iceland.

2 Likes

They’re probably just hiding in the volcanoes. I think I would if I lived in Iceland.

2 Likes

They got onto planes headed to Iceland and found the hot springs nice and comfortable. Samuel L Jackson wasn’t around to save the plane from the snake.

2 Likes

Maybe you should’ve been a screenwriter instead of…uh, whatever it is you are. :sunglasses:

Do you have contacts within Hollywood who can get me a screenwriting job?

3 Likes

ChaCha, the cat tortured with boiling water, has gone to heaven.

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

For your perusal. :sob:

1 Like

I can’t bring myself to read that…

最後他也希望 … 惡人最終受到該有的制裁。

I think somebody somewhere knows who the guy is, and I suspect justice will be served one way or another. But he’s quite clearly a certifiable psychopath, and I’m amazed that Taiwan law doesn’t have any means of dealing with such people.

Something seriously wrong with “Don’t break up with me or I’ll hurt this kitten”.

At the very least, somebody should be keeping close tabs on this guy.

Psychopaths have a very limited range of affect and they think the same is true of other people. They therefore have a malfunctioning theory of mind - although they can usually terrorize or manipulate people into doing what they want, they can make serious mistakes modelling how someone will react emotionally to certain circumstances, especially where empathy might involved, because they don’t have any empathy. They don’t know how empathy works. So that line of reasoning probably made perfect sense to him.

I hope they manage to lock him away somewhere on the basis that he’s criminally insane.

Well, most likely he’ll get 2 or 3 months, commutable to a fine. That’s maybe 90,000nt. It’s BS. Torture a cat to death and that’s all you get. I salvaged a bike on the street and I got more than double that for a fine. Justice system is screwy.

1 Like

The lawyer seems to think he has ways and means. I hope he does, because if that guy walks away with a fine, he’ll leave a trail of mayhem wherever he goes for the rest of his life.

Either that, or someone will dish out justice to this guy that the law is unable to deal.

I hope he doesn’t have enough money to pay the fine. Convicts in jail usually have their own personal sense of justice.

He’ll likely stay in a detention facility if he is unable to pay the fine. Work is not expected and he’d probably request protective custody to not get that “justice”.

No need to even fox him, he put it all out himself… Guy has money and the law has no teeth…