Cat of the Day 2021

I think whoever wrote that is attempting to trick someone to help him/her open some sort of portal.

1 Like

You mean like this?

cat down to open a portal with you

4 Likes

yup

4 Likes

6 Likes

That is my greatest fear and why I check, recheck and beat my laundry at least 10 times before turning on the washing machine.

3 Likes

Now that I have a dryer, I check multiple times as well. I also first check to see where the cats are before I turn the machines on.

I suppose that works when you only have two of them, unlike Ikeā€™sā€¦ how many again?

Weā€™re down to fourā€¦for now.

I need to RF tag them

RFID tags have to be read with a special scanner anyways. Unless you can rig your dryer with RFID thing so it sounds an alarm if it goes in? It has a read range of an inch at best anyways.

Keep the door closed. Only open it to add clothes directly from the washer. Always remove all the clothes directly when finished and close the door.

3 Likes

I do this with my washer/dryer. I keep it closed unless Iā€™m actually putting in or taking out stuff.

1 Like

I used to leave the door openā€¦until the huntsman spider incident/takeover.

2 Likes

4 Likes

your cat donā€™t help you get rid of huntsman spider?

I know the feelingā€¦

3 Likes

I defend them from that kind of spider. Donā€™t want to end up in the emergency room.

I lost count of how many huntsman spider, snakes, rats, lizards my cat killed. He is still fine.

If cats can die from a huntsman spider then they ought to be endangered already.

Oh they get lizards and birds. If they find a snake, Iā€™ll move outā€¦to Iceland.

Iā€™m sure snakes just love the warmth of volcanoes in Iceland.

1 Like