Cats and Dogs in Taiwan

So there were naked girls, too? Photos please!

So there were naked girls, too? Photos please![/quote]

:bravo:

And languidly slow moving slinky cats were everywhere. :slight_smile:

Received the following in an e-mail today:

:slight_smile:

My mother was a vet tech and says your dog has environmental allergies. Your dog needs to go get an allergy test where they will shave a ptach of skin and inject a variety of allergins, and if there’s a reaction they know the dog’s allergic to that.

They can then treat the dog properly.

My mother was a vet tech and says your dog has environmental allergies. Your dog needs to go get an allergy test where they will shave a ptach of skin and inject a variety of allergins, and if there’s a reaction they know the dog’s allergic to that.

They can then treat the dog properly.[/quote]

Thanks for that! I’ve had him on BARF for two months and his skin has got a lot better, but it’s still not right, so I’ll check out allergy testing in Taipei.

Thanks again :scooby:

Please see new thread for update:
[Chinese Medicine for Dogs -- allergies

What’s up with Canadians always picking up animals off the street? I don’t like to generalize, but Canadian co-workers, friends, as well as my Canadian roommate are always bringing home animals they’ve found on the street. I don’t know of anyone from a country besides Canada to do this on such a regular basis. I’m not picking on Canadians. I applaud their big hearts. I just want some insight into this seemingly cultural phenomenon.

Because they know what it feels like to run around in packs like stray dogs.

Compassion.

Because they know what it feels like to run around in packs like stray dogs.[/quote]

AiTing, please explain what you mean. If it’s a joke, I missed it.:wink:

If it’s a put-down, please watch which thread you are posting in.