Cats need home

I have two cats and my landlord has said that they have to go. One is a black and white male, neutered, around 9 years old with a good disposition. He is shy and will usually hide when strangers come, but is friendly and playful when he gets to know you. The other is a tabby with tiger stripes and is a spayed female, also almost 10 years old. She’s much more friendly to almost anyone. If you’re interested, the cats are in Jingmei area. They are house cats and have never roamed outside. I can’t just send them to a shelter to be euthanized, but need to solve my problem (can’t afford to move).

Listen Bill - I can take the cats. I have a home in Douliu. If you can bring them to me my Beagle and I can raise them. I have had 4 cats before. My Beagle has been around cats before and it would never harm another living being. If you are interested please send me a message.

Aren’t you leaving Taiwan soon?

Think it would be better to find the cats a permanent long term home.

Sorry, for some reason, I didn’t see your reply.I only received notice of a reply from some who was condemning me for not just moving to a place that allows pets.
I’m not sure if I can bring them down that far, but I’ll look into it if you’re thinking long term. I don’t want to just dump them into a temporary situation. I’ll look into that.

it won’t be temporary as i live in taiwan, i’m a taiwanese citizen and i’m of taiwanese origin so this is where i live. i don’t have time to go over there since i’m busy but yeah let me know via PM if you can’t find another offer because i might not check here all the time.

and aphasiac - please don’t spread rumours about me, never said i was leaving taiwan soon - i’m living here permanently

I’d be more focused on the fact that Writer2014 has stated that she throws things at her dog (bracelet, if I recall correctly) and stabs friends with whom she is angry.

I normally don’t wade into these kinds of conversations, but these are innocent animals we’re discussing.