Célébration Canada

:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

Come and join us for the first ever Célébration Canada festival in downtown Taipei!

Célébration Canada is a two-day festival that will share the best of Canadian culture with the local community. The free outdoor event will showcase Canadian fine arts, live music, food&drink, and sports.

Come and join us for face-painting, games, free giveaways, and exciting live performances. Enjoy some cake with us to mark Canada’s 145th Birthday on July 1. Try your luck with our raffle – you could win the grand prize - a round-trip air ticket to Canada. Prefer to dance?

The main stage will feature over nine free musical performances by local and Canadian bands, and the world famous Canadian band – Anvil – will perform in a ticketed event at Legacy on July 1 at 8:00pm.

We invite you join us at Huashan 1914 Creative Park on June 30 - July 1 and be a part of the celebration!

For more information, please check out our Facebook Page: facebook.com/events/403978416311253/

Ok, the weather is perfect, there are hot women selling Molson Canadians, the music is awesome, and I’m already four beers into my day! Come on down!

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?swqzrr

how late does the party go?

until 8:00 today AND tomorrow. Come on down and say hi - I’ve always wanted to meet the famous Deuce Dropper! :slight_smile:

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?ai5rzd

Good times Saturday, more today! Be sure to stop by the CIHL tent and shoot some pucks!

One more day to celebrate Canada’s birthday! The Canadian Chamber of Commerce will be selling ice-cold beers for only $50 dollars today! :discodance: And there will be all kinds of great bands all day long! Come and enjoy the party!