Celebrity thongage

Just thought I’d mention the other leading news story today, Miss Universe’s “wardrobe malfunction” which left her strutting down a catwalk wearing little more than a thong.

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&c … &printer=1
story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s … 2o6_photo0
story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=even … 0&printer=

So we saw what we all have…Please ppl when are we gonna get over ourselves? :loco:

Speak for yourself. I sure as hell 'aint got one a those! :howyoudoin: :howyoudoin: :howyoudoin:

She looks a bit thick in the waist. I can understand why she’d want to cover up.

Her knees are probably too sharp as well (Fark reference).

Ms. Universe has a saggy ass!

Speak for yourself. I sure as hell 'aint got one a those! :howyoudoin: :howyoudoin: :howyoudoin:[/quote]

Honey niether do I, which may explain my lack of male company recently. :laughing:

wipt wrote:[quote]She looks a bit thick in the waist. I can understand why she’d want to cover up.[/quote]
Mate, perhaps you’ve spent too much time playing with the manga girls and Lana Croft. Or perhaps you’ve been in Asia too long. :wink:

[quote] Ms. Universe has a saggy ass!
[/quote]

Saggy my ass! Not every woman wants an ass that looks like a 12 year old boy’s. Geesh.

Since your so picky, let’s have a look at yours!

Mine is a manly, muscular ass well developed from countless years sitting around and watching T.V. My only concern is that I should perhaps find someone to shave it before showing it off to the world.

I don’t see what the fuss is all about. In the Miss Universe competition she wore even less on stage.

photosales.missuniverse.com/simp … tr=1&nts=2

It’s the whole excitement of seeing what you’re not supposed to. You can turn a guy into putty by letting him “accidently” see a sliver of “That’s-not-allowed.” skin. That’s sometimes more effective than strutting around in a bikini all day.
The fact that she’s trying to cover her ass makes the photo sexy for me, regardless of the absolutely-no-curves-thick-waisted thing. If she had just strutted on like Naomi Campbell (?) on ice I wouldn’t even have looked twice.