Champions Leagues Games? Cable TV nothing

[quote=“Dougster”]I’m not an arsenal fan, but this is one hell of a goal!

youtube.com/watch?v=5uNKGiyM_Vw[/quote]

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by UEFA.

[quote=“ludahai”][quote=“TomHill”][quote=“Satellite TV”]AH finally a decent scoreline from the Gunners… and Bendtner gets his first hat trick for Arsenal who thrash Porto 5 - 0

Nasri’s goal was pure brilliance running from outside the penalty box past 4 Porto players then scoring from then narrowest of angles past the keeper.[/quote]
They did win 5-0 yes, but thrash them? Not really. Porto dominated large chunks of both halves, and a better team would/ will test them. Campbell is a liability. Sagna was exceptional again. Bendtner looked sharp tonight.[/quote]

How can 5-0 be described as anything BUT a thrashing, your rather feeble defense of POrto notwithstanding…[/quote]

The scoreline is a thrashing scoreline. The game did not see Arsenal thrash Porto.

The scoreline is a thrashing scoreline. The game did not see Arsenal thrash Porto.[/quote]

Well Arsenal will play Barcelona so that will be fun :smiley:

That should be a great game, but the way messi is playing at the moment, i dont fancy arsenal’s chances!

HAHAHAHA Satellite TV’s favourite team got thrashed by Messi the poor sod’s.

AT least thsoe Man United fans probably wont get the league this year as well. I would rather Chelsea win that M.U. anyday.[/quote]

Well well how are your Liverpool going to be this year with no central defenders left and the best players being sold off.

Oh yeah seeing as Liverpool aren’t in the Champions League this year I guess you’ll have to back the Gunners then :smiley: :smiley: