Change of address for APRC

My husband is a permanent resident and recently changed the residence.

How can he change his registered residence address? What office to approach?


The immigration office, the place that gave him the APRC. If you’re Taiwanese he’d need to take your hukou for proof. If not, maybe a rental agreement will do. If you can tell us which city/county you’re in, someone can probably look up the address.

He got his APRC in Panchiao. We are in Hsintien.

Thanks BFM.

You’ve moved to Taipei County so you need to go to the office in Banqiao:
No. 168, Minzu Rd. Banqiao.

They also have an English hotline: 0800-024-111 if you want to check with them what you need.