Change of University after 1 semester

Do I need to leave Taiwan in order to reapply for another bachelor program in another school or after getting enrollment I can change my ARC details here in Taiwan? However I’m a current students in a Taiwanese university.

I suggest you contact the university you want to transfer to. They have an interest in helping you through the process…

2 Likes

I’ve just spent 1 semester and I want to apply for another school in Taiwan not that I’m transferring to other school. Thank you for your reply.

If you passed your courses, you should be able to transfer that to another university so your time wasn’t wasted.

At my university, registration for new students is closed for February semester, you’d be looking at a September enrolment.

I know students from my university have moved to other universities without needing to leave the country and reapply

Again, contact the university you want to move to. The universities need students and they will do everything they can to help you.

Thank you for your time responding to my post. I guess I need to break it a little. My current program is a five year course which includes learning mandarin for a year and study my major for another four years. However, I found an English program at NTU that I’m now passionate about. As I’m still leaning Chinese now and I want to apply for the New program at NTU. I want to know if I can change my ARC details in Taiwan or I would need to go back to my country and reapply. Thanks you!