Cheap gym clothes

Just looking for recommendations of stores or online site where I can buy cheap gym clothes. Especially looking for slim 7in inseam shorts and some tank tops. Don’t care for brands so if no brand or logos, even better!

NET and GU have cheap and comfortable ones. If you want even cheaper, you can look up in Shopee, but I’m not sure about the quality.

1 Like

I buy my clothes of all types at Carrefour. (Except for
my hiking pants…that is another story…and I am no longer working so no need for fancier work clothes.) Even my wife has found some of the brands they sell to be good for exercise…from perspiration perspective.

3 Likes

Decathlon is the cheapest and best

3 Likes

I bought one of those Airism gym shirts a few weeks ago and it’s great. Is that Net or Uniqlo? They seem to be basically identical and I can never tell which is which.

1 Like

Uniqlo! I have those too, they are really comfortable and don’t get stinky easily after a workout.

1 Like

What is Net, Gu and Shopee? Are they online stores or in person?

But thank you everyone for the help. I’ll swing by a uniqlo and decathlon and carrefour in the meantime. Who knew Taiwan would be so hot?

1 Like

Those of us who thought it’s Thailand for sure did…

3 Likes

NET is a Taiwanese clothes store. GU is owned by Uniqlo, but their clothes are cheaper. Shopee is an online shopping platform.

Thanks, really appreciate the help! I swung by a Net and Gu today but they all didn’t sell shorts anymore since it’s winter and they recommended me to buy winter clothes instead. I’m so baffled because I’m sweating in a tshirt and shorts while I see people out wearing jackets. Seems like online is the only option!

1 Like