Cheap love motels in Taipei

This definitely matters too. Going to a love motel with someone already feels a little funny, so the facilities better be nice enough for me not to feel any weirder about it.

1 Like

The management usually frown on č½Ÿč¶“. They can get raided for stuff like that.

I think the seediness is part of the charm, but thatā€™s probably my own issue to work through.

The lack of facilities allows users to be more creative and focus on the moment, rather than on materialistic aspects. The forced separation by the beds enhances the desire to be together with the partner.
That room is literally perfect and should cost at least 1200nt/h.

7 Likes

Soo, where can I get something respectable around 1500?

Anywhere thereā€™s nightlifeā€¦Xinyi District, Linshen N. Road, etc. Just look for 休ęÆ on the hotel sign, usually with the price next to it.

There is one above carnegies called HD Palace or something like that, itā€™s 1000twd and nice. The rooms are comparable to what you would get at a 3-4 star hotel, and there is a big bath tub and nice showers. They also got this nice foot rest thingy which is perfect size to bend someone over

1 Like

Ftfy

1 Like
1 Like

Checking a motel room with a black light is like visiting a restaurant kitchen.
You only do it if you are ready to change your plans!

Walk into a hotel, ask the hotel clerk that you want a room for 休ęÆ(Xiuxi, pronounced Shiow She)

Theyā€™ll know what you want.

All sorts of minihotels in Ximen will do this.

Just terrible, useless advice. OP, what you need to do is charge into whatever random establishment appears to have rooms and beds and make obscene gestures and lewd faces at the staff while pointing to your partner. Trying to ā€œshow sheā€ my willy, you feel me?

5 Likes

Yeah, I would just stick to places that actually say 休ęÆ on the sign. This will save a lot of potential embarrassment. And a last piece of advice: try saying ā€œLove you short timeā€ before commencing the lovemaking session.

3 Likes

Hit Ximenting. Things to do before and after. Rooms for 800 all night no need to rush. Leave when youā€™re finished.

Iā€™m mostly joking. But actually I donā€™t think regular hotels provide short-term service. Just the seedy ones that market themselves as such.

Thatā€™s quite literally what I did, walk up to the first non-international noname hotel I saw and asked to rest. Iā€™ve done it before and Iā€™m just copying what the people in Taiwan do. The first time, it was the girl I was hooking up with who did that.

When in romeā€¦:man_shrugging:

Interestingā€¦I suppose I really donā€™t have enough experience to say.

Itā€™s really simple, if they donā€™t offer it, they would say no. Right? It doesnā€™t have to be specifically a love motel. The one in the link actually does offer the service.

It doesnā€™t have to be dodgy or seedy. There are more than enough high-quality establishments run by people who couldnā€™t possibly care less about what normal people do. They made their money, theyā€™re happy.

Even if there was a sign, youā€™d still have to go to the clerk and tell them you want to ā€˜restā€™

I have been told that some cabbies will rent a room for a couple of hours genuinely for the purpose of 休ęÆing.

1 Like

For fun now, try funNow short stay listings.