Chen shooting revisited

Dr. Lee has been discredited in the United States on more than one case.

Not just his expertise, but his integrity.

For people on this forum to continue to use his name and reputation to defend the 319 incident that was obviously staged is being rather ignorant.

There are plenty of articles you can Google from 2007 to 2019 discrediting Lee in court.

Video: Forensic scientist defends work after Supreme Court orders new trials

Henry Lee Defends Work Again - NBC - 7.11.2019

Phil Spector, Famed Music Producer Convicted Of Murder, Dies In Prison | TODAY

How Many Cases Did This Celeb Forensic Scientist Botch?

There is no link to the report written by experts because it was a private report given to me and was not publicized. I showed screen shots of it in the video. It’s at 8:06.

Either way, you can look at the windshield hole yourself. It shows the crater on the outside of the windshield confirming its an exit hole.

That is, it confirms Dr. Lee and the Criminal Investigation Bureau led by Hou led a fake investigation against the general public instead of investigating the National Security Bureau for creating the incident from inside of the jeep like it actually happened.

《蔡英文做票, 必須下台》上集 319槍擊案的真相 - Taiwan 319 Windshield Hole Hit From the Inside Out

Have you looked into Tsai’s non existent thesis?

She has no approved thesis turned into any of the libraries at LSE and UL in London. She had to classify it for 30 years until 2049 because she doesn’t have one and has to pretend like she does.

https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/101939/

Here’s an academic paper detailing how her thesis was never turned in anywhere at LSE and UL.

Therefore, it is moot to quote Internet statements like this from the LSE site that say she got it, because as everyone knows, you must turn in an approved thesis with external examiners to get a PhD at most academic institutions granting PhD’s.

I saved you the trouble of doing the Google because I have been through this exercise countless times with trolls.

Tsai and her team can only produce a reference to a 1985 book to this so called thesis. LSE and UL are clearly helping her cover it up because she’s the president holding China back in Taiwan and she obviously paid them to do so back in 2011 before she ran for president the first time. She took a trip to LSE in 2011 for unknown reasons and met with the right people to help her cover up her long time academic fraud.

There’s been more research done since 2019 of course. The UL database has no record of her thesis and they have 3 digit codes on them. Tsai has none. They cannot retroactively put in a thesis for her. She has only a draft copy of her thesis with no conclusion written and pages missing with lots of capitalization, spelling, and grammar mistakes.

London School of Economics
LSE Theses Online
http://etheses.lse.ac.uk/3976/

A Review of Tsai Ing-wen’s LSE Thesis “Unfair Trade Practices and Safeguard Actions”

I did a video detailing the mistakes I could find easily, but of course there are way more I didn’t find.

People like to dig out that link like she has a thesis, but has anyone actually read it over to see if it’s a real approved thesis?

Also, I assume most of you are well educated enough to know that you need external examiners for your viva examination in the UK.

She can’t name them till today because they don’t exist. The school and government tried to say it was her own so called thesis advisor but that doesn’t make sense because they are supposed to be “external examiners”.

This case has been ongoing since 2019 now and the school was eventually forced to admit that they have no records of viva in order to stay within the law in the UK.

However, they still say she has a PhD even though they admit she never took a viva examination with examiners according to their records.

Perhaps you should look at the details before calling people crazy.

It’s very clear to me that the hole is smaller on the outside.

Is there corruption in the DPP, sure. I just don’t see any evidence that it was systematic, or any worse than LTH’s time. The prosecutors on the SID on CSB’s cases had to force fake confessions to a non-existent 300 million NTD bribe from Jeffrey Koo, a member of one the most powerful of Taiwanese banking families, in attempt to land something solid on CSB. To the point that Jeffrey Koo had to flee to Japan in fear of being placed in detention.

The Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Special Investigation Division (SID) told former Chinatrust Financial Holding Co (中信金控) vice chairman Jeffrey Koo Jr (辜仲諒) in Japan that he would not be detained if he made a legal statement against former president Chen Shui-bian’s (陳水扁) family, Koo Jr’s attorney said yesterday.

The other cases are equally sketchy.

Hou Han-chun, a political scientist at National Taipei University, said Ms. Wu’s insistence that large sums of money in her possession had come from political donations would make a bribery conviction difficult. “Prosecutors must prove that she sought to influence her husband after taking the money, and that will be pretty difficult,” he said.

Till this day, the prosecutors failed to prove CSB had any real involvement. The precedence of claiming alleged Ability of Influence (實質影響力) by the judge to put CSB in prison, without needing to prove actual assertion of influence is going to plaque Taiwan’s legal system for years to come.

LTH’s era was filled with gangsters and bribes and LTH had to turn a blind eye because he needed help to wrestle power from the KMT’s inner circle. CKS and his family were also massively corrupt, to the point where the US wanted nothing to do with CKS. Oh, and CKS and his son also used gansters to murder political dissidents in the US.

What fantastic insight you have :notworthy:

1 Like

Well thank fuck we have you here to point out the error of our ways.

1 Like

Do you see the crater?

If you are looking at the only clear video/still image of the windshield hole, you can see the crater indicating an exit hole.

There is no single picture that you can compare the inside and outside of the windshield hole like you are claiming. The government never released clear pictures of the windshield hole on purpose because they were hiding the direction of the shot from day one.

Either way, you can see the crater here. That means the hole is larger on the outside. That means it has been hit from the inside out.

You posted the principles of inside vs. outside, but you won’t look at the key piece of evidence.

Unfortunately, it’s been like this on this forum since it was founded. A bunch of pan green Westerners that always misinterpret everything because they want to be green and always want to be right.

By the way, you realize that this story of legislators contacting him to give a false testimony couldn’t possibly be true.

There’s no one in the blue camp at that time that believed the 319 incident was real. Why would they pay him to give false testimony?

Let me ask you this. Did he name even one legislator that paid him this money? He didn’t.

Instead he named a businessman who accused the former First Lady Wu Shu-Zhen of making a donation. DPP legislator Shen Fu-hsiung confirmed that he accompanied him.

The YouTube video he just posted a month ago is what is phony and you chose to use that as evidence that the 319 incident was real this whole time?

Perhaps you should wonder whether things on YouTube are true before posting them to a forum as if you have evidence of something.

The physical evidence always indicated from day one, that the incident was staged, and now you can only misinterpret the evidence with unclear pictures to try to claim it was real.

The crater is obviously pointing towards the inside of the car, with the hole facing the outside of the car being the tip of the conic crater, meaning the hole is much larger on the inside, hence the bullet was fired from the outside into the car. The image you show matches the much clearer images provided in Henry Lee’s report, and I don’t really see how you can draw a different conclusion, yet here we are.

I could tell you the same thing. Except the video I posted is an interview, which matches the official report conducted by a world class investigator, and a head of police who will be the KMT’s presidential candidate.

The videos you posted on the other hand doesn’t have any sources to back them up, and also is edited like a lot of conspiracy videos out there.

I haven’t met many true pan green foreigners here. mostly I meet foreigners that dont want to be ruled by china and murdered/oppressed.

You ought not to confuse not wanting to be oppressed and being pan anything :wink: Just cause people hate the Chinese KMT and their tendency to betraythe country Taiwan for China, doesnt make them pan green by proxy…just sayin.

The crater is protruding outwards. If you see a crater, it cannot point backwards like you are suggesting.

If it were hit from the outside, you wouldn’t be able to see the crater at all because it would be on the inside of the windshield.

You say there’s a crater, but you say it’s pointed inwards. That’s some logic.

Any crater showing means that the crater is on that side of the windshield.

As I said before, please look at the evidence only and do not rely on Dr. Lee’s reputation and Hou’s party status.

Your explanation of the crater being on the outside of the windshield is obviously incorrect and contradicts the examples you posted earlier.

No crater can be pointed inwards. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be a crater. The mere fact that you can observe a crater, means it’s pointed outwards. Protruding outwards. Hit from the inside.

Please show the image to someone who knows what they are talking about.

The notion that the KMT always betrays Taiwan is a pan green notion.

That means the people here are pan green without even knowing it.

I’m anti CCP myself, but know what the DPP is doing to Taiwan with US support.

Taiwan internal politics doesn’t have much to do with mainland China, but the DPP tries to make everything about that because they have nothing else to offer except an anti-PRC stance.

The fact that you think the KMT has a tendency to betray Taiwan shows how brainwashed Westerners are in Taiwan. You guys think the entire media is controlled by the KMT and CCP when in fact even pan blue media has been compromised by Tsai long ago.

The strongest indication that you are pan green is when you don’t even realize it. Your explanation of how people think here literally defines how pan green people think. They always think every KMT person is being bought by the CCP. It helps them think they are always in the right. Helps the DPP get away with every corrupt action. If someone points something out, then the other person must have something to do with the CCP. It’s an excuse to always point the dirty finger back at someone.

This is what is shown in the photo you posted, and it’s what I mean by crater pointing inward.

You think LSE is in on the conspiracy???

It would be more convincing if there aren’t a dozen planes and naval incursions across the mid point of the strait everyday.

The polarization is built in to the first past the post voting system. Any government operating with this voting system will be hijacked by two main parties each claiming to own one side of a very important issue without a political solution. Just look at the USA.

From that picture it definitely looks like the hole is smaller on the inside. The experts need to answer for that.

It’s white and gold or blue and black all over again…

I’m not catching that reference. Unless you’re referring to black gold.