Chihuahua *Found a home!*

Edit:
Thank You!
Thank you to the person who rescued her instead of looking the other way. A double thank you to the coworker who gave her some love and soupy food for 5 days when I first got her and she was bone thin. A double huge thank you to the the wonderful people who came to my rescue when I was desperate and expressed willingess to foster her while I am away. A huge thank you to the animal rescue agencies that offered to help me place her! And a big, big xiexie to the people who helped find the adopter. :rainbow:
Fingers crossed it works out.
(thanks also to the the wonderful forumosans who offered to be backup if things go awry while I am away.)

Original post: She is not housebroken, as she appears to have been kept in a cage her whole life. She is getting better with regular walks, though, and LOVES to sit on your lap!

Chihuahua - female - 6-7 years old. A bit on the thin side, but I am working hard on fattening her up.
1.9 kg last week, but loads more now. Maybe even two kg!!!

Has all parts! No missing eyes or legs on this one! You can adopt a WHOLE dog, tiny though she is. Cute as a button!
[/URL]

Looka that tongue!

oh cuuute.should go fast. Keep up the good work…

I have a jacket that doe snot fit Toto anymore that could make her look pretty! :smiley:

hehehe I’m trying to get the image of doe snot out of my head!!!I should take up rehoming chihuahuas! Pup finds ways to jump over every barrier I make!

Bump for pictures! Yay!

Now she weighs a whopping 2.25 kg!
Woohoo!!!

bump for urgency

Whoever helps out can have my number for emergencies. And I can vouch this is just a one-month foster.

Who’s gonna help? This is a dog rescued from the street and awaiting rehoming; not kage’s own dog.

Sorry for not replying earlier. I have been having dizzying spells since yesterday :loco: :loco: and it slipped my mind.

I will take her. No probs and won’t keep her caged and all that. Although a kennel for the nights (if needed) would be a good stand by.

Divs

:bravo: :notworthy:

Great! Thanks for helping kage and the little guy out, divea.

Nah no issues, I had told her I 'd do it…sorry to not reply earlier. :blush:

Thanks, both of you.
:notworthy:

edit (as posted on page one, but not As Seen On TV:
Thank You!
Thank you to the person who rescued her instead of looking the other way. A double thank you to the coworker who gave her some love and soupy food for 5 days when I first got her and she was bone thin. A double huge thank you to the the wonderful people who came to my rescue when I was desperate and expressed willingess to foster her while I am away. A huge thank you to the animal rescue agencies that offered to help me place her! And a big, big xiexie to the people who helped find the adopter.
(thanks also to the the wonderful forumosans who offered to be backup if things go awry while I am away.)

[quote=“kage”]Thanks, both of you.
:notworthy:

edit (as posted on page one, but not As Seen On TV:
Thank You!
Thank you to the person who rescued her instead of looking the other way. A double thank you to the coworker who gave her some love and soupy food for 5 days when I first got her and she was bone thin. A double huge thank you to the the wonderful people who came to my rescue when I was desperate and expressed willingess to foster her while I am away. A huge thank you to the animal rescue agencies that offered to help me place her! And a big, big xiexie to the people who helped find the adopter.
(thanks also to the the wonderful forumosans who offered to be backup if things go awry while I am away.)[/quote]

well one! :bravo: