✈ 🇨🇳 China | Flying to China - Covid, Health Certificates, etc

Hello everyone, I go to Taipei veterans general hospital to make the health certificate for Mainland China they told me it is not available there and they do not have all the tests required on the certificate. does anyone make a certificate from another hospital in Taiwan?

@Taiwan_Luthiers

1 Like

Sorry I wouldn’t know either. As I’m a Taiwan citizen the rules are going to be different.

People I know who tried to get visas to China does so in Hong Kong…

I got one from the Adventist priority care, International Priority Care Center - Taiwan Adventist Hospital , but it was some years ago. Give them a call.

1 Like

Oops, she didn’t do it, she is taiwanese, dunno what she put.

@moon22, I see your post has been moved to the Covid testing thread. Just to clarify, are you looking for a Covid test only or an actual health check in order to apply for a China work/resident visa?

Thank you very much Yes Adventist hospital has depertament called traveling abroad check up but it is fully booked until 5 August

No I don’t ask about covid test it is not required for travel any more as I know. I ask about traditional health check exam with items like eye exam, skin, bone check, chest x-ray and some blood tests like HIV.

@hannes

I changed the title of this thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I didn’t want to start another thread as this is close…

I want to go to China in September (thinking of getting the 2 year unlimied entry 60 days each time visa)…

However, I’m not sure how to apply, as a British passport holder all the website says is go to the emabassies in UK.

Anyone done this recently or knows how I can apply please?

I don’t have any recent info as the last time I got a Chinese visa was in 2016, but I’m not sure that two-year multiple-entry visa for British nationals is available outside the UK.

That’s what the Chinese consulate in Chiang Mai told me the last time I got a visa there, anyway (double entry, 30 days each time and extendable to 60 days each time, IIRC).

1 Like

Can you apply in Hong Kong?

1 Like

That’s the hope as my visa runs out here, my flight is to HK again.

But I don’t wanna stay there too long, as I’ve been once now and seen what I want to see.
I’m hoping to find a way of getting things going before I go there, but can’t seem to find anything online. :frowning:

Flying tomorrow, so I am trying to fill in the Health Declaration thing.

What do I write for Contact persons in China, mobile phone no., and address, when I don’t know anyone?

Don’t say hotel, I am not staying overnight. :slight_smile:

Fill in your own details, no one will check unless you get yourself in trouble. Make sure to screenprint the QR code output. Flew into Beijing last Wednesday, there’s auto stiles with a scanner for the QR code, no human interaction. You’ll also still need to complete the stupid landing card, don’t forget the back section.

1 Like

Just realized that Taiwan is in China in their eyes, so just put in a Taiwan number and area.

Bingo! What a farce.

Flew out from Shanghai yesterday and you also need complete the form for exit, only difference appears to be that a statement on your covid test result is not required. Shanghai was a mess as there was only one scan point and about 50% of people hadn’t actually filled out the form so were blocking access to the scanner as they desperately tried to tap details into their phones.

Me too, at what time, from Pudong? We might have passed each other!