China hires Net squad to sway opinion

Undercover group of commentators working for the government will post on blogs and Internet bulletin boards as ‘ordinary netizens’.

asiamedia.ucla.edu/article.a … ntid=24609

Never trust the chinese :wink:

Where are you posting from, Lizi118?

WTLW (again) Lizi.

Many Chinese people are kind and honest, however, CCP is the source of evil.

I wouldn’t worry. They’re likely to be as subtle as a brick. Chicom cheerleaders are easy to spot. Always ready with old chestnuts like ‘Lincoln could be a role model for leadership in China because he condoned use of force to keep the nation together.’
But the real giveaway is their overuse of the term China-basher or Chinabashing in response to any criticism of the PRC govt.

You fucking China basher.

Uh-oh AC Dropout, you’ve been rumbled! :laughing:

Craps I’ve been ripped off.
You can get paid for having my opinions.

Where do I sign up.

Anyone knows if the KMT or PFP have similar programs? :unamused:

I’ve noticed many Chinese girls on the Friends Forumosa site, yet I believe it’s illegal for people in mainland China to access forumosa. Does that mean the mainland girls who post their info are CCP spies, or are they just accessing forumosa illegally by circumventing CCP internet blocking?

Aside from slow connections, I’ve had no problem accessing Forumosa from the mainland in the past. Maybe I was working for a spy agency’s front company without knowing it and all the office girls around me were actually spies. :wink:

On the occasions I

[quote=“OutofChaos”]
As a quid pro quo of sorts, I was introduced to a number of English language Chinese forums that I was encouraged to read to counter the

CCP is the evilest cult which is afraid of kind persons.

[quote]Prior to Birkle

Instead of helping kindness and innocence, sb laughs at the suffering, where is the conscience?
without a conscience, a person is not regarded as a human being, it is a beast with a skin of human. you can imagine a beast’s future, for the universe is absolute just.

[quote]
Ninety-Eight Falun Gong Practitioners Tortured to Death in July
On the evening of July 23 2005, Falun Gong practitioner Yuan Qingjiang was tortured to death in No.6 District Daqing Prison (Clearwisdom.net)
The genocidal persecution of Falun Gong carried out by the Chinese Communist Party and the Jiang regime has lasted for six years, from July 20, 1999 to July 2005. During these six years, there have been 2,739 confirmed cases of Falun Gong practitioners being tortured to death. 98 cases were confirmed in July 2005. [/quote]

Lizi,

How much do they pay you?
I want to make sure I don’t get underpaid.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]Lizi,

I want to make sure I don’t get underpaid.[/quote]

Well, you could always take your check from Lien Chan and split it with her. :laughing:

I chatted with my Taiwanese friend who is now working near Shanghai. He confirmed that forumosa.com is available in the mainland. He was able to read the boards. And what’s more, he said that only .tw with “news” in the name is forbidden. Thus, www.taipeitimes.com is acceptable in mainland China, despite CCP censorship on the Internet.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]Lizi,

I want to make sure I don’t get underpaid.[/quote]

Ask your government to catch a CCP’s agent, then you will know.

Isn’t Falung Gong pretty evil too? Isn’t it led by a crazy genius who manages to get tithes out of poor people so that he can have several fancy homes in NYC, Houston, SF, etc? And all he does is call himself the brother of Jebus, and show off some tai qi.

Just remember, the CCP rescued China from the Japanese ninja squads. The KMT and the FG can’t touch that baby. :wink: