Chinese explanation of Stephen Krashen's input hypothesis

Hi there

I’m looking for a clear explanation, in Chinese (普通話/國語), of Stephen Krashen’s Input Hypothesis, and its accompanying theories. Can anyone point me to a resource, preferably online, that explains the main points in an objective way? I’d like to find Chinese explanations for the following concepts:

[ol]
[li] The Input Hypothesis[/li]
[li] The Acquisition-learning Hypothesis[/li]
[li] The Monitor Hypothesis[/li]
[li] The Affective Filter Hypothesis[/li]
[li] The Natural Order Hypothesis[/li][/ol]

Bonus points are available for material that is particularly compelling or clear. (I can remember being impressed by the ancient video floating around on Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=4K11o19YNvk, but alas that explanation is in English and also rather brief). I’m aware there’s a quite a wide gulf between theory and practice, so I’m on the lookout for good case studies or experience papers (explained in Chinese) that people may be aware of.

I’ve done a bit of searching, but my Chinese level is currently not good enough (that’s an understatement) for me to be able to sift the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, so any help is appreciated. :wink: :bow:

Cheers!

I would be interested in reading this stuff in Chinese as well.

I have not had time to read this, but it doesn’t seem very difficult to find this with a little basic Googling. Here’s a general overview:

wenku.baidu.com/view/238ea9ebb8f … 6b86c.html

You can see lots of hits by searching this:
Krashen “语言输入假设”

You need the quotes because otherwise you’ll get a lot of hits for “input method” in the sense of a computer IME.

Basic terms:
“语言监控模式”假说(The Monitor Model)
《第二语言习得和第二语言学习》(Second Language Acquisition and Second Language Learning)
《第二语言习得的原则和进程》(Principles and Practice in Second Language Acquisition)
《输入假设》(The Input Hypothesis)
习得-学习假设(Acquisition-Learning Hypothesis)
自然顺序假设(The Natural Hypothesis)
语言监控假设(The Monitor Hypothesis)
语言输入假设(The Input Hypothesis)
情感过滤假设(The Affective Filter Hypothesis)

[quote=“ironlady”]
Basic terms:
“语言监控模式”假说(The Monitor Model)
《第二语言习得和第二语言学习》(Second Language Acquisition and Second Language Learning)
《第二语言习得的原则和进程》(Principles and Practice in Second Language Acquisition)
《输入假设》(The Input Hypothesis)
习得-学习假设(Acquisition-Learning Hypothesis)
自然顺序假设(The Natural Hypothesis)
语言监控假设(The Monitor Hypothesis)
语言输入假设(The Input Hypothesis)
情感过滤假设(The Affective Filter Hypothesis)[/quote]

Ironlady: Thanks for taking the time to post these terms, they are very helpful. :slight_smile:

A member of chinese-forums.com also suggested the following explanation of the input hypothesis: baike.baidu.com/view/688841.htm

Cheers!