Chinese in USA couple age in 30's~60s has 20 young children

So many young kids, wow talk about big family. Is it all people who want lots of kids move to USA? Is it the food or something else.

From the news story

“He moved to the United States so he can exercise his liberty to have as many children as he wants,” Krems said.

Potentially horrific story. Best case is that it was an extreme reaction to China’s one child policy (now apparently three child policy). Worst case is that they were raising that many to satisfy some kind of child torture kink. Seems most were born via surrogate mothers, who they allegedly lied to about how many children they already had.

That’s an incredibly disturbing case, and the allegations about how the surrogates were reportedly misled make it even more concerning.

I remember there’s some earlier discussion about these unique individuals on here.

I’d love to know what kind of scams were paying for this, my bet is surrogacy services, money laundering , birth tourism and possibly fraud rings. Anybody know where the money was coming from ?

I think the guy is totally rich from doing something in China, if I remember.