Chinese New Year- Restaurants - Emergency

Due to a lack of knowing WTF is going on, we have been left without out a table for dinner on Sunday. I wanted to take the family to shang4 he2 wu1 (Nagoya, I think) Which is a good Japanese buffet place. Prices are about $700p/h.

Can anyone suggest a similar style place in Taipei or Taoyuan? Phone numbers please.

We’re getting a little frustrated trying to find somewhere to celebrate the new year with the family.

Thanks.

Latelimey

:smiley:

There’s that Wasabi (?) place beside Page One, it looks to be the same kind of deal, I haven’t been in there, though…

We’re open. Not Japanese though.

Bob

No worries, dilema sorted. Thanks Bob and chief.

L.

Alleycat’s Lishui Jie will be OPEN all CNY.

Best,

Alan

[quote=“Alleycat”]Alleycat’s Lishui Jie will be OPEN all CNY.

Best,

Alan[/quote]

Than I can come over and pay you a visit … because … I’m closed two whole and one half day … yippy!!! ya hey … :slight_smile:

[quote=“belgian pie”][quote=“Alleycat”]Alleycat’s Lishui Jie will be OPEN all CNY.

Best,

Alan[/quote]

Than I can come over and pay you a visit … because … I’m closed two whole and one half day … yippy!!! ya hey … :slight_smile:[/quote]

I’ll be cooking Saturday night. :smiley:

I might pay you a visit Alan, I could murder a good pizza. Won’t bring the inlaws though…they’d make the place look untidy :wink:

[quote=“Alleycat”][quote=“belgian pie”][quote=“Alleycat”]Alleycat’s Lishui Jie will be OPEN all CNY.

Best,

Alan[/quote]

Than I can come over and pay you a visit … because … I’m closed two whole and one half day … yippy!!! ya hey … :slight_smile:[/quote]

I’ll be cooking Saturday night. :smiley:[/quote]

Right … Saturday is family night (hong bao :s) on chinese new years eve … great … could try escaping from hell tho … :laughing:

Work is the only excuse the in-laws accept.

:sunglasses:

So when will you be open? We’d like to check your place out. :slight_smile: