Chinese student in USA to be deported on suspicion of shooting

The common theme between this one and the Taiwanese student is spoiled rich kid.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/30/florida-college-student-to-be-deported-after-skipping-class-buying-sniper-rifle-and-dyeing-hair-report.html

someone (maybe original car dealer) must’ve got a great price as he probably had to offload very quickly that $70k corvette he bought with daddy’s money, ha ha
What a looser

Back in my days it was perfectly normal student behavior to skip classes or do weird things to your hair (including coloured mohawks).

To be fair, we didn’t play with sniper rifles.

Now we have more cows. Good thing?

For a student on a student visa, skipping classes isn’t an enough reason to cancel the visa?

not this topic.

I did my masters at a well-known uni in the states. One of the Big 10. We had a lot of Chinese exchange students… they were never poor kids from the country, or even middle-class kids from the city. They were always spoiled and entitled children of party elites that had sports cars and penthouses gifted to them for their one or two semesters abroad. One rich ass just abandoned a BMW M6 in the Uni parking lot with the keys still in the ignition before he left to go back to Beijing. He was so pampered he didn’t even bother to resell this car that cost easily over 100 grand.

I guess I’m just happy they didn’t do this when I was a student or I wouldn’t have a degree now.