Chinese students assault people at Auckland 'Olympics' Rally

Thought some of you might be interested in my experience at an Olympics rally in Auckland, New Zealand.

bunnyhugs.org/2008/05/01/ugly-na … /#more-773

Basically it was more a political rally than an Olympics rally, and within a few minutes arriving I had been mistaken for a pro-Tibet protester and assaulted.

The Olympic torch never even came to New Zealand, so God knows why we have this kind of rubbish going on.

that’s a bit sad, kiwi.

but expected.

“ein reich, ein volk, ein China” indeed.

The flare of shame just trundled past my office here in HK. What a pathetic sight. Between the cops and the barricades no one could get near the damned thing. What a joke!

HG

Kiwi -
Good coverage…well written. A tad too pc for my tastes, but overall well done.

So the 50 yr old Chinese babe tells ya ‘Fuck your mother!’ and then offers you a CCP flag…Hilarious.

Be careful…its a jungle.

Hurry post it on youtube, you’ll be youtube famous in a matter of minutes.

Assaulted just because he’s a New Zealander, see how racist the Chinese are…

Wish.I.was.there…I.am.in.need.of.some.ultra-violence.

[quote=“Kiwi”]Thought some of you might be interested in my experience at an Olympics rally in Auckland, New Zealand.

bunnyhugs.org/2008/05/01/ugly-na … /#more-773

Basically it was more a political rally than an Olympics rally, and within a few minutes arriving I had been mistaken for a pro-Tibet protester and assaulted.

The Olympic torch never even came to New Zealand, so God knows why we have this kind of rubbish going on.[/quote]
wow! Just wow!

your site filled me with rage! I stupidly made the assumption that ‘sky wiki’ was some kind of TV site linked to ‘sky’ but when I checked it out I learned it was a ‘chinese’ site, things became more clear. See the thing is (and I’ll try not to be racist here) the chinese are not the greatest assimilators. Sure they’d like the Tibetians, Mongolians, taiwanese and others to assimilate but they themselves don;t want to do it, when abroad.

So off they go, as students and spend years living in a little Chinese bubble and basically these websites are the same. Almost but not quite as bad as the terrible
www.fighting44s.com
which wins the prize for bad websites as it’s not actually asians, but AZN Americans who are carrying the torch for ‘agree with me or get banned’ web sites. You can never win on these web sites, because they are dedicated to self perpetuating agreement and anger. It’s like a bunch of angry red necks sitting around complaining about their boss.

He’s an ass!
He doesn’t know what he’s doing!
my god I hate that SOB
…well guys…he…he…does pay our wages…
[silence]
do you want an ass whooping boy?

So it was your mistake, at the end of the day, for expecting anything better from these morons. You wouldn’t go to a KKK website or an Islamafacist website and expect people to agree with you, right? That’s the problem, these people are basically on the same level.